𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟿

Out of all the miraculous things that have happened to (y/n), this was probably the best one.

"(l/n)-san, are you coming? Do you need something first?"

Her day dream was cut short as the deep voice of Ushijima clouded her thoughts and she stopped to look ahead at him, being noticeably behind.

"A-ah! i'm sorry i'm coming!"

She couldn't tell but a small grin formed on his face which he quickly wiped away as he turned to watch her run up to him. He was used to girls wanted to be with him and he was used to his fans. So why does this one feel different?

"Ushijima? Why did you invite me out? We haven't exactly met each other except for when Kageyama and Hinata snuck into your school. Oh! there was also when I was with Oikawa and Iwa-chan."

A frown formed on his face after hearing about Oikawa but that was his normal face anyway.

"I'm not sure myself. I guess it's because I've knows Miss Saito for a while but I haven't seen you there before."

She stopped walking and gave him a weird look. He knew her?

•••

"(f/n)-chan! You have to push up with your legs more when you receive, not your arms."

The little girl pouted, the 2 ponytails in her head were tiny stubs from the haircut she'd gotten earlier.

"Wakatoshi , you're way better at this than me! How can you do it so good?"

A little whine was present in her voice and he sweated a little bit in a slight mix of pity and guidance.

"Just get into a shuffle position, and hit the ball with your forearms. But when you want to swing your arms, just lift your legs instead and face whichever way you want the ball to go!"

She nodded her head as he tossed another ball her way and she received it to him perfectly. A bright smile plastered itself on her face as she ran and tackled the slightly older boy, hugging him tightly.

"You're so smart! I feel like I could even beat YOU in a match now."

"It was only a receive, (y/n)..."

"But it was one that you taught me how to do..."

•••

A look of horror made its way onto (y/n)'s face as she averted eye contact with Ushijima and a slight sweat had begun to form.

'That... that was definitely us just now...But i've never met him before! I'm sure of it.'

She shook off the feeling, it wasn't that important. She was trying to ignore the bustle of butterflies that were in her stomach but it was no use. Her face was turning red and her breathing was become a bit ragged as he was right behind her

"Miss Saito!" (y/n) yelled loudly as she opened the door to the bakery, lucky that no one else was there but them so she wouldn't get a talking to.