𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟸.𝟻

Want a filler chapter while mama finishes up chapter 13??? here you gooooo

𝟸𝚗𝚍 𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚎, 𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛

"(y/n), it's too early for you to have all this energy..." Ushijima rubbed his eyes as the young girl raced through the snow, enjoying the feeling of making a trail. Ushijima walked a little ways behind her, watching her actions and letting out a loud yawn, causing her to turn around.

"You promised me yesterday that you would come play in the snow with me while it was still fresh! Why are you complaining?" She puffed out her cheeks and he rolled his eyes, catching up to her.

"I can't practice volleyball in this, so I think it's a catfish." She glared at him as she sat down, having finally reached their location on top of their hill. The town was painted in white as they looked over the cliff, enjoying the view and sounds as small flurries were still falling.

"It's pretty, though." The boy turned to her, holding out his volleyball as she took it from him.

"Don't you ever take a break? All you do is play and practice! Spend time with me instead." Her whine caused him to tilt his head in confusion as he sat on the snow, not too far from her.

"What does it look like I'm doing right now?" Her cheeks lit up in embarrassment as she bent down and threw a handful of snow at him.

"You're making me sound dumb!" He blinked in surprise at her attack and narrowed his eyes at her.

"Did you think I would let you get away with that?!" He picked some snow up, smiling at her scared face as she attempted to run away. Packing it into a ball, he used his volleyball skills to aim the snowball where she was headed, hitting her square in the back of the head. She tumbled into the snow lightly and he ran towards her, falling right into her trap.

"I'm sorry, (f/n)-san! It wasn't on purpose? Did I throw it too-" His sentence was cut short by a wave of snow crashing into her face, followed by the loud burst of laughter from his friend.

"You should've seen the look on your face!" She dropped the volleyball and held her stomach, not seizing her giggles.

"Ok fine. Two can play at that game!" She started to laugh harder as Ushijima gathered 2 more snowballs in his hands and threw them at her while she threw some back. The volleyball was long forgotten as (y/n) hid behind a bush covered in snow and started to form an enormous snowball.

"You can't run from me (y/n). I know exactly where you are!" She squealed as he poked his head around the corner and she chucked the masterpiece at him as he threw one of his own. Their hair was soaked by this point and their clean clothes were now drenched and covered in the hue.

"It's... probably a draw...right?" She caught her breath in between words as he turned over to face him and he faced her. They laid in silence for a bit until they both burst out laughing, forgetting about the cold and the state of themselves lying in the snow.

"I think I won actually." He smirked at her as she shook her head, and sat up slowly.

"It was either a draw or I won." She looked over the cliff as his eyes stayed fixated on her.

"What a pretty view!" Her eyes dilated as their town had finally started to come alive with the day and he nodded in agreement, his eyes never leaving hers.

"We should get going." He sat up, holding a hand out and bringing her with him.

"Yeah... wait but you didn't get to play with your volleyball." He shrugged his shoulders as he trudged to pick it up.

"I got to play with you so I'll let it slide this once." Her cheeks heated up as she ran towards him, starting to walk back down the trail towards their houses.

"Just so you know, I still won."

"You're not gonna let it go will you, (y/n)."

"Not until the day I die."

"Will you remember it for that long."

"Of course."'

Authors Note:

Me seeing my views go up to 4k so quick: 👁💧👄👁. Thank you for the support!!!!

I really appreciate everything that you guys are doing for me right now, honestly. My readers give me the will to write instead of just scrolling through tik tok and twitter looking for ideas 😅 Anyway plz enjoy this cute filler before i try to fill in cute moments into the game. Fluff coming up, i won't let you down 😤.