𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟻

DING DING WAKE UPPPPP!!!

(y/n) groaned as her alarm completely violated her desire to get the full 8 hours of sleep she was hoping for and she turned over, looking at the time but not fully processing it.

6:15

"Oh shoot!" She hopes out the bed, waking up Tomu in the process who just waved his tail at her as she ran in her bathroom to take a shower. She stripped quickly, making sure her towel was folded on the bench next to the tub and she could easily access it when she got out.

She undid the messy ponytail she had slept in and let the luke hot water run through her hair and over her body. This was truly the best part of the morning. She took a small amount of conditioner, putting it in her hair and brushing her hair so when she tried it, it would be easier to handle.

After washing up she stepped out, quickly wrapping the towel around her to avoid the coils air and she dried off quickly. After blow drying her hair and brushing her teeth, she ran into her room and threw on her clothes, making sure the bow to her uniform was straight. She put her hair into a desireable but not too flashy style and admired herself in the mirror. ( I dont even think you can have buns there??? Also I can't do a low bun myself so I changed it 😭☝🏽)

She fed Tomu and ran out the house with her bag to go and get the pastries from Miss Saito. It was a bit of a chilly day today but that was probably just because it was morning. As she ran the wind hit her face and a couple of strands of hair flew out of her bun.

"Miss Saito! I'm here!" She panted as she swung the door up and walked to the counter, looking at her watch and sighing in relief. It was exactly 7. "Good Morning. Here's 2 boxes of things. There's only 20 pastries each but if you need more be sure to ask, and don't forget the business cards." She smiled as (y/n) exited the store and started on her way to school.

⊱⊱⊱

Although it was early, morning practice was in full swing and they all stopped when she plopped in the gym with the boxes. Daichi ran over to her and grabbed a box while Suga grabbed the other one. "Ok guys! Take a break and listen to (y/n). The coaches filled me in last night about the fundraiser." Daichi said the last sentence directed at (y/n) and she nodded a thank you.

"Ok guys! So for all of your hard work, over the rest of this week before we go to the practice matches, I put together a fundraiser." She went over and opened the box that Suga was holding to show everyone the pastries. All of their eyes sparkled and they started to drool a bit. "Everyone of these pastries is going to be only ¥600 but if we run out I can go and get more." She took out a bag of cardboard mini boxes and split the pastries up, handing them each player along with a stack of business cards. "Please hand these out as well and let me know when you have finished a box so I can keep track of our earnings. That's all. Thank you." She bowed politely and the boys smiled wide at her.

"THANK YOU!" They all yelled in unison at her as her face heated up. "I-it was nothing! Just make sure you keep practicing hard!" They all smiled at her and went to put their boxes away and return to practice.

⊱⊱⊱

(y/n) sighed as she stretched and organized the papers that laid on her desk. The bell had just rung and as tired as she was, she was on cleaning duty and then she had to pack a bag for the week they stayed in Tokyo. "Are you ok, (y/n)?" She looked up and saw her friend, Natsumi, peering down at her. "Oh! no no, i'm fine i just have a lot to do today that's all." She sighed as she put the papers in her bag and pushed her chair in.

Natsumi put her hands on her hips and shook her head. "I told you to stop overworking yourself and you still do! you're a manager AND you have to start thinking about next year too, you need to start focusing on yourself more..." Her voice slowly died down and her face flushed in embarrassment. Natsumi was a very delicate and quiet person....usually. "I apologize... i'll get proper sleep tonight." (y/n) smiled and patted her friends head.

"Bye-Bye~"

⊱⊱⊱

"Finally!" (y/n) plopped on her bed and hugged her pillow tightly, already feeling a sense of exhaustion wave over her but she still had to eat dinner and walk the dog. She sat up and looked into her closet. The joint practice games were so close and yet she hadn't even considered this one thing. The whole time she's there, she won't be able to run time Ushijima. She stood up, walking over to her closet and packing a few basic, comfortable outfits with own really nice outfit just because. She put some hair products and skin care products alone with hygiene materials.

Now that the packing was done, all she had to do was walk tomu. She opened the drawer at her desk and grabbed out the small leash that she used for Tomu, putting on a jacket and walk-in our with him. She would probably stop at the convenience store since she didn't feel like cooking, she could get snacks for the trip, and only lord knows when her mother would be home. She's leave her something on the dining room table though.

She walked down the street muttering to herself and thinking of how to go about everything. "I'm not gonna see him for so long, what in the world!" She ran her hands over her face and groans. It's not like she saw him all the time anyway so it really wouldn't be that bad. She was still lost in thought when all of a sudden Tomu started barking his head off and she glared at him.

"Tomu stop, there are people trying to sleep out here! Why are you always barking so loud, this is why i hate taking you out at night." She pet the dog as he gave her an apologetic look.

"Well that's not very nice." She looked up and rolled her eyes playfully at the smirk plastered on her friends face. "Hello again, Oikawa."

He crouched down next to her, petting the dog as he talked. "What are you doing out here so late?" They both flushes as the question came out in unison and Oikawa cleared his throat. "I just got out of private practice since Iwa-chan forced me to stop. I was gonna go to the store. ur my mom has food at home so I'm heading there. You?" She looked her lips lightly, looking up at the night sky.

"I really just wanted to clear my head so I'm walking Tomu and going to get something from the store to eat. I don't wanna cook and I have to get ready for the practice games next week." She started to feel more weight on her shoulders as she actually recalled all that she had to do.

Oikawa pokes out his lip in a pleading manner and bowed playfully. "Please take me with you? You can fit me in your suitcase!" She laughed and ruffled his hair. "If I take you then I feel like you'll attack my son, Tobio so I can't." He grumbled slightly and crossed his arms, looking away. "I can't believe you're choosing Tobio over me. OUR JUNIOR." She shrugged her shoulders. Oikawa is the only one who doesn't love Kageyama, he's such a baby bird.

"Whatever shittykawa."

"Why do you guys call em that?!"

"You're just a shitty guy!"

Oikawa chucked, standing up but didn't say anything. (y/n) looked up and froze as he leaned his head down close to hers with a serious expression on her face. "But y'know there's something I wanted to ask you." She gulped, holding onto Tomu so he wouldn't run away.

"What's going on between you and Ushiwaka?"

Authors Note:

Hello my lovelies~ I was so so SOOOO happy yesterday because people are actually enjoying my story and this is all I really wanted so I can put more effort into it now. I'm going to start adding different things into the story so the storyline won't be followed as much. Don't be mad! More Ushijima action will happen soon I promise, these are simply the preparation stages. Alright, have a good day Bye bye~

(also i didn't proof read so lemme know if there's anything to fix 😅)