𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟶

Even though they had already won they're first 3 matches, the mood of the team hadn't changed at all as they all were tensed and focused. Who could blame them? Aoba Johsai was next.

"GO GO GO GO SE-SEIJOH!"

The looked up at the schools student section, cringing a bit as their own section was only a few people at most.

"Don't worry you guys! We've been practicing for so long, this is not where we finish things! Ok??" The team yelled in agreement at their Captains words as they went to start warming up.

"(y/n)!" The girl turned her head and grinned brightly as Yachi and Saeko ran up to her. Only one manager was allowed to be on the side of the court with the coaches and Kiyoko's was that manager since she was a 3rd year.

"I'm tottttttally excited for this game guys! Didn't we get our ass handed to us last time?" Me and Yachi sweat dropped as we nodded in confirmation and Takinoue and Shimada walked over to where we were.

"It hasn't started yet? Ok good! We had more customers at the shop today." Takinoue rubbed the back of his neck in nervousness as Shimada rolled his eyes, having went out to get the man a few moments ago. The whistle blew as Saeko introduced herself and we all leaned over the rail to watch the game.

Oikawa was up to serve which amde them all tensed up, knowing the damage his serves had done on them before. However, Daichi perfectly received the ball, causing Noya to jump set the ball to Asahi and award them their first point.

Alright, perfect aay to start off.

"Good job guys!" (Y/n) cuffed her hands over he mouth as she cheered them on and a few of them have her a smile and thumbs up. Kageyama was up next to serve but it landed out, rewarding Seijoh with a point in return.

"Iwa-chan!" (y/n) yelled out as it was his time to serve and she sweated in embarrassment at some people's looks, forgetting who she was supposed to be cheering for.

"Isnt that the wrong t-"

"Childhood friends."

"Ah-"

Tanaka awarded them a point as the crowd was slowly starting to form. They were playing good so far and there was nothing really wrong. After a little bit the school was 5-6.

"It's probably time for Kageyama and Hinata to try out their new quick. In the last game, it was set up perfect,y but it also got completely shut down. I'm sure they're still thinking about that even now." Takinoue informed Saeko and Yachi of the situation was (y/n) pouted and tightened her hands in the railing. The look on everyone's face that day will forever be imprinted into her mind. There was only so little she could do then anyway.

"That won't happen ever again." They smiled at her words and continued to look at the game. That was something they could all believe in.

Kageyama and Hinata got the chance to use their quick again but it was blocked out, causing Tsukishima to receive it and it went back to Seijohs side.

"Come on guys! Avenge that final shot!" The ball came back over and Hinata got a one touch, letting Asahi receive it and they tried it once more. Hinata completely ripped through Kindaichi's block, causing (y/n) and the others to burst out into a cry. "Great job, Hina Hina!"

The mood in the other side had become a bit more tense as now the game could completely get started.

***

The score was now 18-16 in the first set with Karasuni winning as (y/n) laughed at Iwaizumi's failed serve. "Take all the points you can get guys!" She yelled out as Iwaizumi glared at her and her own teammates shook their heads playfully.

The mood suddenly shifted as Matsukawa started to be marked onto Hinata, causing him to do a line shot and give up of their points.

"Arghghhh" Sawko groaned and leaned back as she looked at the score. It wasn't bad, but the bigger the gap, the better they felt.

It was soon Oikawa's time to serve again , and he looked upset. He threw his serve up, coming to contact with it at the perfect height and powers causing it to rip through the air before anyone could react.

"Are you kidding???"

The whistle caused them all to breathe out in releif as the line watcher called it out.

"Jeez, that kid's serves are crazy. Is he really only in high school?" Shimada asked in a slightly frightened tone making (y/n) giggle a bit.

"In middle school, practicing serves was what he basically spent the most time on. We had to force him to stop sometimes, but he's gotten really far because of it."

It was officially set point as Kageyama was up to serve but Seijoh scored a point. Everyone stopped as Seijoh made a substitution, putting Mad-Dog in.

"N-No way! Is that?" (Y/n) leaned over the railing squinting as her eyes lit up.

"It's my son!" She hollered and he blushed slightly, not looking up at her but knowing who was talking about him.

"That's not fair! I want her attention too!" Oikawa whined as Iwaizumi hit Oikawa's in the head. Everyone seemed to be confused as he walked up to Oikawa, having a quick chat before it was Iwaizumi's turn to serve again. Tanaka received the ball back as Oikawa set it, meaning to go to Kindaichi but Mad dog stole the spike, hitting it down with an unknown force as everyone paused for a moment. The only reason they came back to it was because the spike was actually out, causing the crowd to cheer and Iwaizumi hit Mad dog on the head.

"Hey guys, since the second set is starting, I'm gonna go ahead and go to the Seijoh side. Don't tell any of the team I left, ok? Be right back!" (Y/n) waved as the 3 of them gave a thumbs up and she hurried over to the other side, smiling wide as a few of the students and kouhai recognized her.

"(Y-Y/n)-Sama!" Some of the boys wiped off fake tears as the girls offered hugs and support.

"How are you guys? Its been a while." She took one of the aqua noise makers they had, watching as the teams changed side. "Oh damnit, they'll be able to see me!" She whined as she ducked a bit and some of her old time friends snickered.

"We're all doing good, big sis. It's too bad this'll be the last time we see you before Nationals though." She laughed at the bold statement as a vein popped out the side of her face. "Yeah yeah, we'll see."

The ref blew the whistle then, signaling the beginning of the second set.

Authors Note:
More boring ass filler stuff i am S O S O R R Y, last time fr fr i'm rushing the seijoh game, we all kno what happens