𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟽

"Ahhh?" (y/n) pulled away quickly and tilted her head at him in confusion. "What do you mean, who is it? There's no one who's making me feel this way....it's um...mental exhaustion." She attempted to fake a yawn which turned into a real yawn and her eyes watered a bit. Another flat out lie that they'd told to each other. Ushijima was filling her thoughts and she couldn't get him out.

"Do you know Ushijima-kun? Personally I mean." She looked him in the eye to try and not seem suspicious. Would he buy it? It's not like he didn't already know the lies she'd told, just like she knew his. "Not personally, sorry. Why though? He doesn't even seem like the friendly type." She nodded her head in agreement, remembering their interaction in the cafe. But he was cute anyway. "Alright. I'm going back inside now. Are you staying outside or coming with me?"

Was she just trying to avoid his questions? Probably. Kuroo knew her too well unfortunately. It's not like their first date was the only one anyway. "Let's go back."

⊱⊱⊱

When they walked back into the dining area almost all eyes flew onto them and (y/n) heated up at the attention. "I'll see you tomorrow." Kuroo waves slightly as he wanted back to his table and told the team to stop looking at her. Karasuno all glared at Kuroo as she sat down and she had to put a hand to her mouth to stop herself from laughing.

"Guys leave him alone! It's not like he did anything, we just went to have a little talk." They shrug their shoulders and get back to eating as Nishinoya clears his throat and they all stop to look at him. His eyes meet (y/n)'s and there's a sort of uncomfortable emotion coming from them that she can't really explain. "Nishinoya, what do you have to say?" Daichi stuffs another mouthful of veggies into his mouth. "I-never mind. Sorry guys." His happy aura fades surprisingly and the team looks at each other in confusion as they go back to eating.

"Nishinoya...?" (y/n) leans across the table slightly to get the attention of the boy in front of her. "Whats going on with you? I haven't seen you like this before." He avoids eye contact with her as he sets his bowl down and stands up. "You don't have to pretend to care, save that for Kuroo and Ushijima." She day their dumbfounded as he walked off, confused wasn't even half of what she was feeling.

"Weird..." Tanaka mumbled as he kept eating his food and Shimizu gave (y/n) a look of reassurance as they all continued eating. "You guys...what the hell are y'all planning?" (y/n) asked them as she thought back to the crazy attacks they were doing. "You're gonna be able to perfect all of that by the time we have qualifiers right?" She gulped down a piece of food and Hinata took a piece of meat off of Kageyama's plate.

"Of course we will! You don't have to worry about us, Oneesan." (y/n) put a hand to her heart at Hinata's cute reply and smiled, loooing in the direction Yuu had gone. "Ok good. I'm heading off to bed. Kageyama drink some water, don't choke. Bye!" She stood up, bringing her bowl to the sink and rinsing it out before heading down the hall to where the girls were staying.

"(y/n)! Heyyy~" She stopped short and turned around to see the Fukurodani managers running her way with smirks on their face. "Heyy Yukie and Kaori..." She rubbed her neck nervously as she was dragged into their room.

"So tell us the tea!" Yukie leaned in closer to her and Kaori did the same. "What were you and 𝓀𝓊𝓇𝑜𝑜 doing?" She slurred his name which kind of made (y/n) blush a bit and probably made them more suspicious. "I was really sad for a minute so I went outside and then he followed me." She turned her head away slightly to try and back up from them.