SS ┅𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙞𝙢𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙙

Whether you had seen this coming in the beginning or not, it was here now. The sunlight poured in, having to intention to wake you up but doing so anyways as you felt the bed dip next to yo, and a soft peck was placed on your cheeks. A groan left you, though, of course you didn't want to get up. Pulling the sheets up a bit more so your head was covered, you eyes fluttered open as you felt the space next to the bed empty again.

A smile arose onto your face then, you heard his footsteps walk around the bed as if he was tip-toeing, and you could see him lean down to you from behind the thin sheets.

This was simply a normal morning.

Your body was currently attired in only a comfortable pair of underwear you had been sent by a company that sponsored you. Wearing bras to sleep wasn't really your thing, but you didn't want any unwelcome visitors on your sheets.

"Y/n..." You smiled, trying with everything in you to hold in any noise so he wouldn't know you were actually awake.

"Are you asleep? It's already 10. You should get up soon."

With a roll of your eyes, you shifted just a bit to bring the sheet down and peek out.

"Good morning." The expression on his face was the same as it always is. Full of love...that's the best way to put it. He leaned forward to give you a kiss on the nose and you giggled lightly, sitting up and holding the sheet against your chest with one hand as you reached out to him with the other.

"Good morning, Ushiwaka." He engulfed you in his arms and pulled away shortly afterwards. His hair was a mess and he had bags under his eyes still.

"Did you sleep well?" He nodded, standing up in only his boxers and walking over to your shared closet to grab his robe and get yours as well. Your robe was a satin (color) robe with pockets near the bottom but also one on the left breast side and it had a hood.

"Thank you." He passed it to you before laying down on his stomach on the bed and letting a yawn come through his body.

"Any plans for today?" After asking the question, you rolled over to lay on his back-him making a little huff-, facing upwards and playing with his hair.

"Today is a break. I'm free. Is there something you wanted to do?" A hum left your lips as you thought about it but a feeling arose inside of you and before you could say anything, you sprung up and ran to the bathroom. He popped up in a second, confused as the sounds of you emptying your stomach were heard from where he was.

It took a second for him to react as he hopped of the bed and ran over to you, holding your hair back as you eyes watered up.

"Are you ok?" You looked up at him with a pained smile and nodded prior to having to turn back and do the process once more, whimpering as you held your stomach. He leaned down next to you, switching the hand that was holding your hair so he could rub your back.

He wasn't really good at stuff like this, honestly, and you knew that. He hated seeing you in pain but once you were, he didn't know how to help you. He especially didn't know what to do as you were crouched in the bathroom randomly throwing up.

A few seconds passed before you realized you were finished and you nodded in gratitude quickly before washing your mouth out with water in the sink and brushing your teeth.

"Thank you for holding my hair back, I didn't want it to get dirty." Your unfazed smile frightened him a bit and he grabbed your shoulders, looking you over as you raised an eyebrow in confusion.

"What's wrong?" You opened your mouth to reply and brush it off but rethought that decision as you saw the guilt and worry in his eyes.

"Hey, you don't have to make that face. It's really nothing serious, ummm I guess I just have a stomach ache." His eyebrows furrowed and he looked down at you with an unsatisfied expression.