𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟺

The gym rang silent as the sound of the ball falling echoed through the room. There was no way she saw that right. Well there was a way but...

"WHO IS THAT KID???"

"Did he really just stop Ushiwaka?!!?"

(y/n) sat with her mouth wide open in surprise at the block that Tsukishima had just done. Not only did he block Ushiwaka, it didn't seem like something that was an accident based on how he left an opening to reel him in.

When she was about to shout something out, her heart stopped as a loud and a triumphant yell came out of him.

"TSUKISHIMA!!!!" The whole team stilted, sounding way louder than the gym as even the coaches were surprised and the people on the court ran to tackle him.

"Oh my goodness. I feel like I might pass out... Coach did you see that?" She leaned over to look at Coach Ukai who was starting to shed happy tears and she chuckled lightly when she looked away.

"I have a feeling that it's gonna get interesting now. I think that pumped everyone up A LOT." She leaned back a bit, crossing her arms over her chest.

'It better have because there's no way we're gonna lose this game. We worked way too hard for this!' Yeahhhh that was the ONLY reason.

She stood up again, stretching with the clipboard in her hand as she gathered everything to move courts again.

"(y/n)." She jumped slightly at the deep voice behind her and smiled warmly up at the left-handed ace.

"Ushiwaka." For a quick moment, it felt like only the 2 of them were in the gym and he opened his mouth to say something to her but a hand clasped on his shoulder, waking him up to the scenario around him.

"Wakatoshi, the set's about to start." A frown graced Ushijima's face as he looked back at (y/n) and turned around to head towards his own team, leaving Tendou standing there. He looked her up and down with a look of confusion and sighed.

"I don't know what you did to get Wakatoshi's attention, but don't distract him from this game." She glared at him in annoyance and scoffed.

"I think you should worry about your own self instead of me and Wakatoshi. You aren't the only power blocker out here today, apparently. In fact he already stole a set from you. This game is already ours." She spun on her heel, heading to where Karasuno was currently talking and Tendou puffed his cheeks out in a pout.

"That was a good comeback." The groan escaped his lips as the whistle blew and he ran back to his team, feeling more fired up and annoyed.

⊱⊱⊱

"Tsuki *sniff* Shima! That was so good! Who taught you that?" Takeda sensei had snot running out his nose and tears brimming his eyes as Ukai cringed and (y/n) handed him some tissues.

"A big cat." Tsukishima cringed as he remembered the face of his so-called Mentor and Kuroo sneezed suddenly somewhere in Tokyo.

"Kuroo?" Kenma passed him a tissue without looked up from his face.

"Someone was definitely talking about me."