A Long Lasting Friendship

Nathan's POV

-Monday Morning-

I woke up with a giant grin on my face. Haha, just kidding. I woke up yelling.

"Monday!" I screamed. Yeah, I'm not waking up like those disney people. Maybe on weekends but I can never get my hair perfectly in the morning.

Anywoohizes, "Mom! Where is my jacket?" I shouted while dressing. "In the closet honey!" Mom shouted back. "Thanks!" I said then opened the closet door.

I had a lot of junk hiding in the closet. Gross, an apple core. I carefully reached for my jacket without falling in the pile of nastiness.

So very quickly I wore my jacket, ate some breakfast, then went off to the bus stop.

~~School~~

I stepped out of the bus seeing the usual. Cheerleaders cheering to random people, the geeks reading under a tree, and of course, the jocks playing football.

"Hey Nathan!" Amy yelled from afar. "Hey!" I waved at her. "Like my new shoes?" Amy asked once she reached me.

I looked down at her shoes. "Uh, yeah they're nice." I smiled. Amy laughed and thanked me. "Come on, we have Miss. Aurora next." Amy said grabbing my hand.

"She might fall asleep during lessons again." I said to her while walking to class. "Yeah, but we might get the good seats actually." Amy said opening the door.

I stepped inside and of course there were kids inside. Some were sitting on the table flirting, some were throwing spit balls around, and some were just plain studying.

"Hey Amy, I have two lollipops in my pocket. Want one?" I asked her with a grin. "Sure! I love candy!" Amy exclaimed. I handed her a strawberry one.

"Is that candy? Give me some!" A jock yelled. Oh boy, this is Jake the second. "It's my last ones!" I yelled back. "Then give me yours!" Jake shouted and reached for my lollipop.

I moved out of the way quickly, dodging the grab. "He doesn't want to give you the lollipop!" Amy shouted and grabbed a football on the ground.

"Pff, what's she gonna do? Hey! You throw the ball!" Jake teased at Amy. Well, that didn't go well. Amy turned red and threw the football at Jake's..Thingies..

"OOOWWW!" Jake screamed.

"Alright class, oh boy what happened to you Jake?" Miss Aurora pointed her pencil at him.

"This little girl, threw a football at me!" Jake yelled while having his hands still on his damaged parts.

Some people chuckled but Miss. Aurora shushed them. "Go to the nurses office." Miss. Aurora told him.

Jake quickly ran out. I smirked at Amy who was eating her lollipop.

I think this is a long lasting friendship.