The Wedding

Jack's POV

The music started to play as I took a deep breath. Out came Rapunzel and Eugene.

I smiled at them as Eugene stood by my side and Rapunzel stood by where Elsa was supposed to stand.

Next came Merida and Hiccup. The same thing happened, as Anna and Kristoff came out.

There's only one person left.

Eric stepped out in a white suit, the one I wore to prom, with Elsa by his side. I held my hands over my mouth in awe.

Elsa stood in front of me while Eric sat in the front row. Elsa handed her bouquet to Anna as I held her two hands.

"We are gathered here to celebrate these two people become one. May you two please read your vows?" The preacher asked us with a grin.

I cleared my throat nervously. "Elsa Winters, I've never thought I would stand here today with you. You made my teenage life as fun as you could make it. You are literally my best friend, my soul mate, my princess, and my wife." I smiled at Elsa while some people clapped.

Elsa sniffled at my words as she turned to Punzie. Elsa turned back with a piece of paper in her hands.

"Jack Frost, for so long I ever wondered if I could ever find my prince. Seven years ago, at another wedding, I turned to a friend for comfort. Instead, I found everything I could ever want in my whole life. And now, here we are, with our future before us. And I only want to spend it with you. My prince, my bestfriend, and my lover." Elsa smiled at me.

"Amazing. Do you Jack Frost take Elsa to be your wife? Through sickness and health till death parts both of you." The preacher read out of his book.

"I do." I smiled at Elsa. "And do you Elsa?" The preacher asked her. "Of course I do." Elsa said.

"You may kiss the bride."

I placed my hands on Elsa's cheeks giving her a kiss. She gladly kissed me back.

"Woo! Jelsa! Jelsa!" Anna chanted. I pulled away with a smirk as me and Elsa danced down the aisle. People were throwing rose petals at us.

~~After Party~~

"Cheers to the newlyweds." Hiccup lifted his glass of champagne. "Cheers." We all said clinking our glasses together. "Time for the bouquet toss!" Anna told Elsa.

Elsa's POV

I giggled at Anna, who was running into a crowd of girls. Even Punzie and Merida joined! I stood in front of them but faced the other way, then threw the bouquet laughing.

"Woo! I got it!" Punzie screamed. I giggled and clapped. "Yay Punzie!" Anna hugged her. "Woo! Who wants to dance?" Merida asked us.

I glanced at the classical music that my aunt Ingrid requested. "Screw this classical music. Let's try my track." Hiccup handed the DJ the iPod.

-Song: The Wanted, We Own The Night-

I grabbed Jack's hand dragging him to the dance floor. Hiccup held up his glass of champagne in the air as people were singing along to the song.

Anna and Kristoff were starting a train of people. "Come on!" Jack linked arms with me and joined the train. I grabbed my lonely hand with Punzie's, joining her into the train.

We all broke up the train as people gathered in a big circle. Jack went in the center and did some dance moves. Hiccup joined him as they were dancing in sync.

I grabbed Anna's hand as we both were doing the robot but bouncing up and down. "Woo!" Punzie cheered. Me and Anna stepped out of the circle laughing until our stomachs hurt.