Lollipops

-Elsa-

Thank goodness today is a Sunday, I could use a day off anyhow. I went to the park, where my childhood memories trailed off. "Take the damn ice cream!" I heard someone shout at the top of their lungs.

"The hell?" I muttered, walking towards the sound. It was the white haired boy, from the diner, on the ground, with a buff man on top of him, forcing ice cream into his mouth.

"Get off him!" I screamed, getting closer. The two men looked at me. The Buffy one, got off the white haired man, walking towards me with his breath sharp.

I inhaled sharply, ready for my face to be punched in. A tap from behind the buff man made him turn around. It was the white haired guy, with an angry look on his face, punching him in the face.

"Stay away from the lady!" The white haired guy, stomped on the buff guy. "Are you okay?" The white haired guy came over to me.

"I-I'm fine. Thank you." I smiled gratefully at him. "I'm Jack Frost, by the way." He introduced himself to me. "Elsa. Elsa Winters." I shook hands with him.

I don't know why, it's like we met before. Its like a connection. "Have we met?" Jack asked me. "I don't know, oh! We met at the diner." I figured out. Jack nodded, "Yeah! That really hot-,"

My eyes widened, "What?" Jack cleared his throat nervously, "Anyway!" He quickly changed the subject. "Have you ever been to DisneyWorks High?" I asked him, while we were walking down the pond.

"Yeah! I went there. I got in the yearbook for 'Best Party Animal'." Jack said and I laughed. "I got in for 'Most Likely to get married.'" I laughed and Jack laughed along.

"So, have you found the lucky man?" Jack said, sitting down on the bench. "I-I don't know, I mean he's sweet but I just have no idea.." I trailed off, awkwardly.

"Oh, complicated." Jack inhaled. "Yup." I sat down next to him. "So Elsa, I got some candy, want a lollipop?" Jack pulled two lollipops out. "Oh no no, my father thinks I'll get cavities." I explained.

"Just try it. It's candy!" Jack smirked, handing me the strawberry flavored one. "Fine!" I took the wrapper off and stuck the thing in my mouth. ((Don't be dirty minded ;))

"It tastes good?" Jack asked looking over at me. "Mm.." I ignored his question and continued sucking on the stick. ((Febreezing the perverts away))

"I guess so." Jack chuckled. "Hey, let's be friends." I smiled at him. "Of course." Jack smiled back.

-Weeks ago-

I looked at my hands, when I woke up in my bed. "Monday.." I whined, looking at the sun. This morning I feel extra weird. I rubbed my eyes when a ring scratched my eyeball. "Oww!" I screamed.

I looked at my right hand, seeing a snowflake ring on my ring finger. "What happened last night?" I threw the ring off my hand.

-Jack-

((Still weeks ago))

"Hic! Man, I woke up like with this ring." I handed Hic the ring that was on my hand. "Damn, you married and you didn't invite me to your wedding." Hic examined the ring.

"I didn't marry anyone! I don't remember anyway." I rubbed my head. "Then ring? Explain to me Frosty." Hic crossed his arms.

"I don't know, maybe I was drunk?" I shrugged. "Probably." Hic nodded understandingly.

Present Time

"So, I'm having a few friends over tomorrow night. You want to come?" I asked Elsa who was enjoying her lollipop. I have no fricking idea how those lollipops got in my pocket.

"Yeah, sure." Elsa smiled. "Promise not to come dressed slutty." I smirked then walked out of the park.