The End ❄️

Third POV

Anna tightened the rope around her waist while her sister, Elsa was slowly and carefully tying her rope to an object so she wouldn't drop. "Ready guys?" Punzie did one final check on both of their ropes before asking. "I was born ready!" Anna said with full of courage.

"I guess." Elsa said sounding scared. I mean, dropping 85 stories would be kinda scary. "Alrighty." Punzie pushed the two girls down to their husbands.

"Anna!" Kristoff sounded shocked that he's seeing his wife right there. "Hi there. Hang onto my hand." Anna told and Kristoff held onto her waist instead.

Anna took the pocketknife that was in her pocket, and cut the rope that was holding Kristoff.

"What are you doing?" Jack questioned Elsa who was fiddling with her pocketknife. "Trying to open this darn thing!" Elsa shouted but accidentally dropped the pocketknife.

"Thank you so much Elsa." Jack said when the knife fell. Note the sarcasm.

"I'm trying to save you here!" Elsa had her hands up in defense. "Sorry. Almost forgot." Jack smirked. Elsa did a loud sigh and figured how to cut Jack from the rope.

"Elsa!" Punzie shouted when she saw her rope beginning to rip. "Grab ahold of me!" Jack offered his hand out but Elsa couldn't reach him.

"I can't see!" Anna raised the knife that said, 'Rumpleskitskin' to shied her eyes. "Anna! Command the dark one to save her!" Jack saw the dagger. "How?!" Anna was waving the dagger around.

"Like this. I command the dark one!" Kristoff shouted to the dagger.

"Jack!" Elsa screamed when the rope was hanging by a thread. "Hold on Els!" Jack was swinging side to side hoping to catch Elsa.

"Jack!" Elsa screamed and boom. The rope broke, sending Elsa down.

Anna and Kristoff gasped, looking over the edge while Punzie fainted.

Elsa was preparing for the worst impact she would ever feel but it never came. A strong pair of arms caught her. "Rumpleskitskin." Elsa gasped and hopped out of his arms.

In a few measly seconds Anna, Kristoff, Punzie, and Jack were right beside Elsa.

"Now dearie, since you have my dagger, you control me. Any wish is my command." Rumpleskitskin bowed down to the girls.

"I command you to have us to never remember this! Any of this!" Anna shouted while Elsa gasped from Jack's arms. "Are you sure? Magic isn't an exact, it's from a more how you said it." Rumpleskitskin was preparing for the spell.

"I accept." Anna answered.

~~----~~~~

-Elsa-

I was rushing to work which was at a nearby coffee shop. "Bye Anna! Bye Dad!" I waved the two most important people in my life goodbye.

Once that was over, I ran out the door and rushed to the shop. "Oops! Sorry!" I apologized a man whose hair shone brightly in the summer sun. "Terribly sorry miss!" The man apologized and helped me up from the sidewalk.

"It was my fault." I smiled and offered my hand out to him.

"I'm Elsa Winters." I said kindly. "Jackson Overland Frost the second." He kissed my hand.

"I'm heading to the coffee shop for a shift, maybe we could have lunch one day?" I hoped he would say yes. "Of course miss. Any snowflake as beautiful as you deserves a break." Jackson said before he walked to where he was headed.

Coffee Shop~~~~**~~

"Two please." A young boy, maybe in twelve for thirteen ordered. "And that'll be to who?" I grabbed two coffee cups. "Nathan." He answered with a sly smirk. "It'll be ready in a minute." I smiled and got ready to serve the next person.

-Jack-

"Thank you Jack, for the wonderful evening." Elsa smiled to me. "I bet a girl like you has everything she ever wanted. Why a date with me?" I asked her who continued to sip her soda can. "Because, you're special." She ran her hand through my silvery hair.

"Jack." She breathed through her lips.

"And Elsa." I replied with a sly smirk.

-The End- ❄

A/N:

Hello my fellow readers! Now that this book is over I'm planning on making a book but it'll come out when 'Dare to Date a Vampire' is done with too.

If you're confused about the ending, Jack and Elsa never met, Nathan never knew them, so he's still an orphan. Like Rumpleskitskin said, 'Magic isn't an exact, it's from a more how you said it'

So, Magic does come with a price. *Wink Wink*

Also, no sequel cause I really don't want to make another book on them re-meeting.

Song of the day: Meant To Be by Ross Lynch and Maia Mitchell (( I think that's how you spell it))