Dreams Do Come True

Elsa's POV

"Should we tell him?" I nervously played with my fingers. "We should." Jack smiled.

"Tell me what?" Nathan placed his backpack on the couch. "You tell him." I nudged Jack. "No you." Jack nudged me.

"Can someone just tell me?!" Nathan shouted. I can tell he was getting frustrated. "We're having a baby!" I exclaimed with jazz hands.

"No way." Nathan said with his jaw wide open. "Are you excited?" Jack asked nervously.

Please like it, please like it!

"Yeah! I'm gonna have a sibling!" Nathan awkwardly danced in the living room. "Yeah! We're having a baby!" I joined in the dance.

"Woo! We're having a baby!" Jack chuckled and joined us.

Anna's POV

"Ooh! How about white chocolate?" I asked Kristoff while holding the pack. "Okay for you but I'm getting this strawberry one." Kristoff smiled.

"Woo! Chocolate!" I exclaimed while running to the cashier. This is literally the best place to buy chocolates ever! And I'm friends with the owner so half off!

"Hi again Anna." Amber waved to me. I smiled. "Hello!"

"Chocolates again?" Amber scanned the items. "Yup. She's got a sweet tooth." Kristoff chuckled. "Darn right I do!" I giggled

"$6.99 please." Amber smiled. "It's been the second time this week too."

"Yeah!" I pulled out my credit card and handed it to Amber. She pushed some random buttons then boom! Done.

"Hey, I saw the help wanted sign outside." I said pointing outside. "Yeah? So?" Amber asked me.

"Can I maybe try out for it?" I asked taking the chocolates. "Best job for you Anna." Kristoff chuckled. "Uh yeah sure. Just ask my boss. And come on Monday!" Amber told me.

"Thank you!" Me and Kristoff exited the shop. "Mmm..white chocolate.." I muttered while eating my chocolate.

"Anna, you got a call from Elsa." Kristoff handed me my phone. "Oh thank you!" I pecked his cheek with a kiss.

"Hello?" I asked into the phone. "Anna! I have some news for you!" Elsa shouted excitedly.

"I love news! Whatcha got for me?" I crossed my fingers. "Me and Jack are having a baby!" Elsa exclaimed.

I literally almost dropped my phone when I heard that. I squealed so loud, that I thought Kristoff was going to lose his hearing!

"Yes!" I clapped my elbow to my hand. "Love ya sis, but I gotta tell the others!" Elsa told me then hung up.

"What was all that about?" Kristoff asked confusingly. "Jelsa is having a baby!" I exclaimed. "Yay!" Kristoff clapped.

~Time skip to 4 months later~

-Wedding-

Jack's POV

"You look nice Jack." Hiccup straighten my tie out then took a step back. I smiled, "Thanks dude."

"Hey, don't forget the manly spray!" Eugene sprayed some on me. "Dude! Hair gel?" Kristoff tossed me the gel.

"Nah, I got my signature look." I smirked. I ran my hands through my hair doing my look.

"Are you ready?" Hiccup asked with his hand on my shoulder. I took a deep breath and nodded. "You'll do great dad." Nathan smiled.

"Woo.. No pressure." Kristoff told me. "Yeah, like saying the wrong name at the altar, or maybe even Elsa declining it! Definitely no pressure." Eugene smiled.

We all looked at him with a 'Really?' Look.

Elsa's POV

"Is this dress supposed to be so poofy?" I asked Rapunzel. "Yup! We took you dress shopping remember?" Punzie replied with a grin.

Right..

I did my hair in a braided bun, with a flower crown (Punzie's touch), then snowflake earrings (Anna's touch), and then my favorite one was the fall leaves bracelet that Merida gave me.

"Yer gotta be kiddin' me!" Merida combed her hair. Her hair kept poofing up not maintaining its straight style.

"Just leave it Mer. You look great without it." I reassured her. "Your shoes!" Anna gasped as she ran to the other side of the room.

I sat down on a chair as Punzie quickly did my makeup. "The artist is done!" Punzie said in a French accent. "Pretty.." Merida muttered.

"Pretty? Oh, come sit! I'll make you pretty." Punzie gestured to the bed. Merida nodded nervously and sat down.

"Don't apply too much makeup!" I told Punzie. I glanced at the mirror to look at my face.

My eyeshadow was a simple blue and white. The mascara was not clumpy, like mine. I was wearing a pink lipstick with gloss over it.

"Found 'em!" Anna shouted and came running to me.

Anna was wearing a green, feathery dress. Her hair was nicely curled. Her shoes were flats since she isn't a good walker in heels.

"Thanks sis." I smiled as I wore my white heels. Woo! These are high.

"Check out Mer!" Punzie shouted and stepped out of the way. Mer was wearing a light brown on her crease, a shimmery white on her lids. She wore no lipstick since Punzie thought it would be better.

"You look amazing!" Anna squealed. "Awh!" I smiled at Mer. "Come on the wedding's gonna start soon!" Punzie grabbed my arm.

"We gotta wait for my dad first." I told Punzie.

While waiting Im gonna describe how the girls are dressed.

I wore a light blue dress that puffed up. It had diamond embedded into the front, next to the heart line.

Punzie braided her hair that held small snowflakes in it. Her dress was a pink dress that kinda above her knees. Not really but close. Her shoes were amazing! It was a purple heel with a ribbon in the front.

Merida wore a light orange dress, that was below the knee. She told me not to tell Punzie but she had her usually black converse hidden under her dress. She had a golden necklace and a bracelet.

"Are you girls ready?" My dad asked from the outside. "Yup!" Anna answered. My dad, Hiccup, Eugene, and Kristoff stepped into the room.

"Els, you look fabulous!" Hiccup hugged me. "Aww thanks! You guys don't look too bad either." I giggled. "Jack's already at the altar, let's get moving." Eugene told us.

Hiccup wrapped his arm around Merida's arm, Eugene wrapped his around Punzie's arm, Kristoff wrapped his arm around Anna's arm, and my dad wrapped his arm around me.

I held my bouquet as I held my breath. It's really happening!