Remember.

-Nathan-

"What do you mean no one knows his whereabouts?" I asked Mom who looked at me concerned. "It's not safe to talk about it here." Mom whispered as she hid the book back where she found it. "Did you know?" I asked Dad who slowly shook his head.

"You never told me.." Dad helped mom by the shoulders. Okay, I feel like this is awkward so I'm just going to go. Then I ran upstairs to my room.

-Elsa-

"Why didn't you tell me? I thought we were best friends?" Jack looked at me with a frown. "I didn't think it would've been important." I held onto his shoulder. "It's important now. I need you to tell me." Jack demanded with a strict tone to him.

"Okay. My grandfather has this mansion that he lived, where he wrote thousands of books. But before he could finish a book he promised he would give to me during my birthday. But it never came." I spoke in a quiet whisper remembering all about the past.

"Oh, I didn't know that." Jack rubbed the back of his head. "Of course you didn't, you were in England when this happened." I said. Jack visited England on spring break. So lucky.

"Instead, we'll find his books so that Rumple can't!" I exclaimed, clapping my hands. "Of course! Smartie." Jack poked my forehead with his stupid grin.

"Thanks, we must visit the library now." I walked to the door but Jack's strong grip stopped me. "Nathan?" Jack looked at me. "Right.. Stay home with him and I'll go." I opened the door and walked out.

I exited the apartment and walked to one of the oldest houses, I've ever lived in.

-Eric's House-

"Hi Dad." I waved hi to him, who was sipping his coffee. "What are you doing here so late?" Dad asked me letting me in. I walked inside while Dad closed the door. "Umm I just need few books." I walked upstairs into the dark attic. I hate being in here.

-Jack-

I got out of my couch to check on the door. Dark Hair, half white, with a fur coat, and giant eyebrows. "Cruella." I said full of hatred. "Jack Frost. Been years, hasn't it?" Cruella stepped inside. "What are you doing here?" I closed the door.

"What? A girl can't visit?" Cruella did a slight chuckle. "No, not you at least." I had a crooked smile. That was a good joke. "Hmm, see you got married." Cruella picked up one of the pictures on the glass table. "Uh huh." I got the picture away from her.

"What if I were to.. erase both of your memories?" Cruella smirked with her hand mid way on her shoulder. "You can never separate us." I walked out to the door. "Never is a strong word Jackson. You never met, never dated, never had the kids, and never fell in love." Cruella's heels walked towards me.

"No. Get out." I strictly pointed out the door. "Now!" Cruella shouted when a bang hit my head. Then it was all black for me.

Four weeks Later..

((A/N: The kids and Nathan never existed, Jack and Elsa never met. This is 2017.))

-Elsa-

"Hi there Elsa." A customer greeted me. "Hi Frank." I waved to him, stacking the wine glasses. "The usual please." Frank got his menu on the edge of the table.

"Of course. Usual!" I shouted so the kitchen would receive the message. "How's work?" Frank asked me. I grabbed a towel and walked to a booth. "It's been peachy." I wiped one end of the table.

"You know Jake really likes you." Frank turned around from his seat. I scoffed, "Sure." Frank smiled, "Give him a chance. He asked me to give you this." Frank handed me a small sheet of paper. I read it.

One Moment in my arms, forever in my heart ~Jake ❤️

I smiled at his small gesture. He would always do this for me. Everyday, his uncle would come in and deliver the notes to me. I wish I was already married. I mean I'm almost 29, I need to get married.

-Jack-

"This way Jack." Hiccup lead me to his guest room. "Thanks man." I dropped my box in the corner of the room. So great that we're moving in together. As friends of course. Tooth has been the best girlfriend ever, just her place isn't big enough for a man like me.

"Make yourself at home." Hiccup smiled as he closed the door. I will, I thought when I ripped the boxes opened. These last four weeks have been horrible. Emma passed away from giving birth, but my brother in law, Jamie has been taking care of the little ones. North moved to North Central, in England. I can't even see my uncle anymore!

Hiccup told me I could spend the night at his place since none of my friends had empty rooms. Find that impossible for Punzie not to have an empty room, but I believe her.

A/N: Happy Hump Day! So, hope ya'll aren't mad at me for doing this but, Jelsa never existed. At least not now. And if anyone's asking, I know someone will, Everyone that's friends with Jack or Elsa doesn't remember.