Date Night is Tonight

Elsa's POV

I opened my eyes a bit seeing red and blue lights everywhere. I slowly looked around seeing Jack's limp body next to mine. The whole group was around us while the paramedics pushed them away.

"Elsa!" Then I blacked out.

~9:00 pm~

Anna's POV

I quickly grabbed my phone dialing my dad's cell. "Hello?" He answered. "Come to the hospital! Something horrible happened!" I screamed with tears in my eyes.

"What happened?" Dad asked with concern in his voice. "Just come! And bring Nathan." I said then hung up.

Police cars, ambulances surrounded us. "She'll be fine, Anna." Punzie reassured me. "No she won't! She got shot three times!" I screamed.

I remember it all too well.

~3 hours ago~

"Oh wait! I forgot something!" I said to Kristoff who was starting the car. "Go get it Anna." Kristoff said leaning back in his chair.

I ran back to the hill when I heard two gunshots. I walked down the hill to see what was going on, when I saw my sister and Jack.

They were lying on the ground completely still. "Hey!" I screamed at the shooter. Kristoff heard the commotion and he called the police.

~9:30 pm~

I sat in the waiting room along with the others hoping Elsa and Jack would be okay. The doors opened and I saw dad with Nathan.

"Auntie Anna!" Nathan said hugging me. "Nathan.." I whispered, hugging him. "What happened Anna?" Dad asked me.

"Elsa and Jack got shot." I answered dad shakily. "What?!" Dad shouted. "Mr. Winters, please calm down." Hiccup said quietly.

"Yeah, Elsa and Jack are fighters. They will be perfectly fine." Merida said. "Mom? Dad?" Nathan questioned us totally oblivious of what was going on.

"Mr. Winters?" A nurse said coming out of the surgery room. Her blue scrubs were stained with blood.

It seemed like they were trying their hardest. "That's me. Are the kids okay?" Dad asked the nurse.

"The bullets were removed from both of them but one of them will suffer from the bullets more." The nurse replied.

"Just let us see them!" Punzie yelled. The nurse nodded and opened the door to the room.

We all hung onto each other terrified.

I saw Elsa lying on her bed with all these machines hooked onto her. Jack was next to her but he was awake.

"Jack." I said crying. "Anna." Jack said shakily. I hugged him tightly while Nathan hugged Jack's arm.

"Son," Dad said hugging Jack. "I'm sorry sir, I didn't mean to," Jack started out but dad stopped him. "I'm just glad you're okay."

Jack's hand held onto Elsa's tightly. "I overheard the nurses talking, Elsa will have to take pills for the rest of her life."

"At least, she's okay." I said to Jack.

~3 weeks later~

Elsa's POV

I had some trouble walking these last few days but at least I'm alive. "Time for your pills." Jack told me. I groaned while pouring myself a glass of water.

"Oh, stop complaining." Jack joked and handed me a couple of pills. I swallowed the pills with a gulp of water.

"At least I'm alive." I said smiling. "Yup. Lucky for you." Jack wrapped his arm around me. "Mom! Dad! Check it!" Nathan yelled.

We faced him and saw that he had an A on his project. "Awesome buddy!" I said looking at his project. Nathan smiled as the oven rang.

"Cookies are ready!" I exclaimed, while taking out a tray of cookies out. "Chocolate!" Nathan said sniffing the air.

"I guess it runs in the family." Jack chuckled. "Oh yeah Els, date night is tonight."

"I remember Jack." I said eating a cookie. Nathan grabbed some cookies then ran off to his room.

"Aww, we get to be romantic." Jack smirked. "Ah, whatever Frost." I ate a cookie. "Come on, we barely get romance now that we have Nathan." Jack said drinking his glass of water.

"Well, that's true." I bit my lip. "Tonight I shall take you to the fanciest diner ever!" Jack exclaimed. "Oh please, your idea of fancy is pizza." I laughed.

"Not this time snowflake." Jack kissed my cheek then went out. Of course, he had classes today.

A/N Hi Hi! This is gonna be very short, I hope. So thank you for the 101K reads for Jelsa Spies! Also, so many reads for Losing Everything! Plus I see a lot of people have been liking Royalty vs Bullies a lot!

Although I'm not making a sequel, since I explained every detail of what happened, I do have a new book! The Rockstars and the Popstars.

Inspired by the book, Rock Hard, Kiss Softly. If ya'll haven't read the book yet, ya'll missing out!

Also, Starting Over (Sequel to Jelsa Spies), might get a little intense over these chappies.