The Nights

-Elsa-

"Your coffee is ready miss." The barista handed me my coffee. A simple, but keeps me awake. "Gotta get to work!" I quickly rushed out the door before saying goodbye to the people there. "Whoa! Slow down miss!" A mess of papers flew everywhere.

"Terribly sorry." I quickly caught the papers before they flew off. The man stood up with is back straight so I could take a look at him. White hair, blue eyes, thin lips, and he's wearing a blue hoodie with brown jeans. So weird, he's shoeless.

"It's fine miss, just watch where you're going." He said then hurried away. "Geez, no thank you." I turned my back around and walked to my work place which is a café.

"Morning Elsa!" Ruby called to me. "Morning Ruby!" I quickly dropped my coffee on the table then changed into the clothes we were suppose to wear.

It wasn't slutty or anything, but just revealing. It was a white crop top, showing almost every bit on our stomach. Then a pair of white jeans that was above our thighs, and the worst part is the heels my manager gives us.

"Morning everyone!" I chirped when I got out the bathroom. "Looks like someone's in a good mood." Frank chuckled. "Of course sir, so the usual?" I handed his menu.

"Actually the omelet would do me good." Frank smiled at me. "Yeah, got it and drink?" I wrote it in my tiny notepad. "Black coffee." Frank answered.

"Got an order!" I stuck the piece of paper above where Leroy was. "So, you and Jake?" Ruby came to me while I was cleaning one of the tables. "Me and Jake? Please, we aren't much." I almost gagged.

"Fine, don't blame me when I get married before you!" Ruby walked over to a table to take their order. I laughed a bit, knowing Ruby would almost never get married.

"Uh, waiter!" A voice I recognized from this morning called. "Coming!" I quickly fixed my hair then walked to the table. "You!" Me and the white haired man said at the same time.

"Jinx!" We said again. "Anyway, orders?" I smiled. The brown haired guy ordered a hamburger with ketchup on the side. The white haired guy ordered something I would order. Toast with bacon, and a splash of cinnamon.

"Got it." I quickly walked over to the counter. I sighed when I looked around the diner.

-After the shift-

"Elsa! Hey!" Jake rushed to me with a grin. "Hi!" I hugged him. Jake smiled and hugged me back tightly. "Want to go somewhere?" Jake asked me with his mischievous smirk. I've seen that somewhere before, I can't get my finger on it.

"Yeah, sure." I wrapped my arm with his. "Where are we going?" I asked Jake when we started walking down the street. "You'll love this place. I took you there before our prom night." Jake showed me to a gated carnival.

"Are we even supposed to go in there?" I whispered to him. "Nope, but let's do it anyway!" Jake ran to the gates. I ran after him with my giggles filling the air.

"Always carry a bobby pin with you." Jake takes two out his jacket. Soon enough the locks unlocked, while me and Jake ran inside laughing.

"Here sit." Jake sat me down on one of the animal rides. I sat on the swan while Jake sat next to me. "I wrote this for you, in case you wanted to change your mind." Jake took out a small piece of paper from his jacket.

When I say I love you, please believe it's true.
When I say forever, know I'll never leave you.
When I say goodbye, promise me you won't cry,
Because the day I'll be saying that will be the day I die

I sniffled when Jake looked up from his paper. "You love it don't you?" Jake smiled. My fingers trailed up to his sweater, pulling him closer to me. "I love you." I breathed out while Jake closed his eyes and kissed me. It was long and passionate, just how I want love to be.

-Jack-

"Oh come on, that diner wasn't that bad." I protested while Hiccup laughed. "Cause of the waiters?" He teased. "Maybe.." I gulped down the last of my shots. "Ha! That blondie we had wasn't it!" Hiccup drank his rum.

"I'm not into blondes." I gulped down another shot. "Calm down man, ain't gonna deal with you getting drunk tonight man." Hiccup patted my shoulder.

"Maybe not, but maybe I'll score a night with one of these lovely ladies." I walked over to a table of chatting girls. "Hello girls."

-Elsa-

"Come on," I rushed Jake into my mansion. "I'm coming sweetheart." Jake held my wrist while our mouths hit. Jake had his tongue exploring each corner of my mouth, mixing our saliva together.

"Over here." Jake laid me down on the leather couch. Then he got on top of me, taking his sweater off. "Mmm.." I moaned when he kissed my neck and collarbone. "I love you Elsa.. I always had. You were just blind to see it." Jake tapped my nose.

"I'm just glad, you're the first person to ever score a makeout in my house." I kissed his chin.