Watch Out

-Elsa-

I sat in my apartment while Ruby was working at the diner still. "Elsa?! Open this door!" The unknown voice shouted from outside my door. "It's unlocked genius." I stared at the door unamused. The door unlocked and opened with Jack and a bouquet of flowers in his hand.

"Flowers? Really?" I stood up with a slight smile. "Thought you'd like them since they're your favorite." Jack gave me the bouquet. This is such a strange feeling, what is this feeling?

I sniffed the flowers as I smiled. "Snowbells?"

"Your favorite, Elsa." Jack's thumb slowly dragged across to my cheek then to my bottom lip. "I'll show you what's my favorite." I got on my tippy toes and covered his lips with mine.

I felt a gush of air blow around us, but that didn't stop the kiss from breaking. Jack finally ended the kiss as I looked around. "You.. Found me." I remembered the kids, our marriage and friendship. "Did you ever doubt I would?" Jack kissed me again.

It was sweet and loving like the first time we ever kissed. "Mom? Dad?" Nathan was standing on the stairs. "Nathan!" I hugged him tightly while Jack carried him in the air. "What? What's going on?" Nathan looked very confused by our actions.

Me and Jack looked at each other smiling. "Nothing.."

-Rumpleskitskin-

"No! Our plan didn't work!" I slammed my fist on the wooden table. "Calm down Rumple, the villains have now reunited and their love won't last a day longer." Cruella looked out the window. "Indeed." Cora smiled evilly.

"Watch out Elsa and Jack, we're coming." Maleficent slammed her staff on the floor.