Welcome Home

-Punzie-

"Eugene! Elsa and Jack had babies!" I squealed. We were on the other side of the state, so of course we couldn't visit. "Yay!" Eugene smiled.

"Wait babies? So twins?" Eugene eyed me. "Yes, Eugene. One is a girl and the other is a Boy." I told him. "Here, let me face time her." I called Elsa.

"Hi!" I squealed when she answered. "Hi Punz." Elsa waved at me. "How are your babies?" Eugene asked her. "Great, they're actually asleep right now." Elsa smiled.

She looked so tired! I mean, if I had twins of course I would be tired. "What did you name them?" I asked her. "Elsa the second or something?" Eugene laughed jokingly.

"Haha, Nope. I named the girl, Opal and Jack named the boy, Lucas." Elsa giggled. "How cute!" I smiled with my legs swinging. "Gotta go Punzie, doctor needs me." Elsa smiled.

"Bye, say hi to the babies for me!" I waved and hung up. "How cute! Maybe we should have babies one day." I got in a deep thought. "Don't rush it hon." Eugene kissed my cheek and got back to cooking.

-Jack-

I coughed when Nathan and Amy were sorta having their moment. "I'll see you later." Amy waved to Nathan. "Bye." Nathan was obviously lovestruck.

"Hey man." I patted his back. "Hi dad." Nathan drank the last of his coke. "So, you found the right one?" I smirked. "Dad! Of course she's the right one!" Nathan playfully punched me.

"What about that girl?" I asked him, eating my chips. "Who? Lily?" Nathan eyed me. "Hope you ain't asking Jack for love advice." Mer entered the room with an apple.

"Why? I thought you were the love expert." Nathan chuckled. "I'm not, Kristoff is." I smiled. "Oh yeah! Gotta go ask him then!" Nathan ran out of the room.

"How do ya feel Frosty?" Mer took a huge bite out of her apple. "Tired?" I shrugged. "Let's go check on my new niece and nephew." Mer ran out of the room.

"Wait!" I chased her. This is like chasing a cheetah! "Whoa, slow down!" Hic stopped me when I panted. "I'll see ya slow pokes back in Elsa's room!" Mer shouted and continued to run.

Me and Hic laughed for a bit. "I got an idea." I looked at two empty wheelchairs. "I got the same idea." Hic smirked.

-Elsa-

"She's adorable." Mer held Lucas. "Okay, Miss you are safe to leave!" The doctor smiled at me. "Yippee!" I was holding onto Opal. "Alrighty, you ready?" Anna opened the door for me.

"Yup." I smiled and slowly walked out of the room. I saw two wheelchairs come racing to me and I scream. "Whoa, guys!" Kristoff shouted. Anna laughed when Hic and Jack were looking at us.

"I won." Jack whispered. "Hold her for me Hic." I handed him Opal as I got the baby bottle out. "Awe.." Hic smiled at Opal. "Don't drop her." Anna glared at Hic.

I laughed and got the baby bottle. "Here Els." Hic handed me Opal back. "How come I can't hold my babies?" Jack whined.

"Calm down man." Mer punched his shoulder. "Hop in." Kristoff opened the car door for us. "No fighting. Don't want me to take matters into my own hands." I warned Jack and Mer.

"Haha we won't." Jack laughed nervously. I sat down next to the car seats that Anna had installed in case she wants to take the kids for an adventure.

-Nathan-

*Time Skip to Monday*

"So, Lily." I said. "So.." Lily repeated. "I see you're with Amy now." Lily smiled at me. "Yeah, did you find someone?" I asked her, tapping my foot on the floor.

"Yeah but he thinks I'm invisible." Lily looked down at the ground. "Oh, can I know the name of this man?" I asked her with a smirk.

"It's someone you know very well." Lily smiled at me. "Hmm.. Yup, I got no one." I laughed. "Haha.. I gotta go study for Ms Tiana's test." Lily quickly turned and left.

I nodded and walked to our weird magic cast. "Ah, welcome to my class Nathan." Rumple turned around from his chair. "Umm hi. I'm here for-" I stopped mid sentence when Rumple turned into an old man.

"Go on." He gestured me. "I want a spell to tell the future." I glanced at a floating toad in bottle. "Oh, every magic comes with a price." Rumple stood up from his seat.

"I got a ten dollar bill." I started to go through my pockets. "I don't want your money!" Rumple shouted, stomping his foot. "Then what do you want?" I asked curiously.

"Something that should've been mine years ago." Rumple glanced out his window into the library. "Belle?" I asked. Of course it's Belle, she's the only one in the library.

"N-No! I want your parents love." Rumple handed me two small necklaces. That's straight up creepy. "Okay?" I looked at the necklaces. A creepy face on each of them.

"Give them to your parents, and don't let them take it off." Rumple told me with a grin.