End of Family Reunion

Elsa's POV

"I dare you to call your dad and tell him that you're pregnant." Eugene told me with a huge grin on his face. "Oh heck no!" I screamed.

"Yeah, Eric will kill me!" Jack shouted. "It's a dare! You gotta!" Punzie protested. "Fine." I sighed and picked my phone up.

"Put it on speaker." Kristoff whispered to me. I nodded as I pressed my dad's number. I pressed 'Speaker'

"Hello Darling!" My dad's cheerful voice came on the phone. I heard some muffled laughter from my friends and I shushed them.

"Uh, I need to tell you something Dad." I told him hoping he won't shout. "Yes?" Dad asked me with his voice still cheerful.

I glanced at the group and they were covering their mouths from an escape of the laughter.

"I'm pregnant." I told my dad trying to sound real. Anna giggled as Punzie covered her mouth on Anna's mouth.

"You're what?!" Dad shouted. I covered the sound speaker and turned to the group.

"Should I tell him?" I whispered. Merida and Eugene nodded. "Just kidding! It was a harmless prank." I reassured my dad.

I heard a huge sigh then he hung up. "There now, it's my turn." I smirked and spun the bottle. It landed on Punzie.

"Aww!" Punzie pouted. "Deal with it." Jack said putting his black glasses on. I giggled and asked Punzie, "Truth or dare?"

"Dare!" Punzie shouted. "Oh you're in for it now." Anna said crossing her arms. "I dare you to kiss Jack's stinky sock." I said with a mischievous smirk.

"What?!" Punzie screeched. Jack quickly took his shoe then his sock off. "Man, dude!" Eugene shouted covering his nose.

"I'm not kissing that!" Punzie pointed to Jack's sock. "Get her!" Merida screamed. We all held Punzie down and Jack dropped the sock on Punzie's face.

She let out a horrified scream. We all let go of her laughing. "Guys, let's eat our food now." Kristoff chuckled.

"Yeah, but give me my sock back." Jack said to Punzie. She gladly handed it over and she got a tissue then wiped her face clean.

"I made everyone sandwiches!" Anna squealed while she pulled out a ton of sandwiches.

"I made cookies!" Punzie yelled and she took the plastic wrap off the plate. "I made Cupcakes!" Merida said and she gave each of us one.

"I made egg salad!" Hiccup said and pulled the big dish out. I laughed, "Love egg salad!"

"And we made, delicious pasta!" Jack said with a huge smile on his face. "Mmm! Who has the drinks?" Kristoff said looking at everyone.

"Got it!" Eugene said pulling out his basket full of sodas, water, and juice. "Awesome, let's dig in!" Anna said eating a sandwich.

I ate one and everyone ate some too. "Mmm, delicious cookies!" I thanked Punzie. "Thanks!" She said back.

~~~~

The sun was going down meaning the end of the friends reunion. "Until next time." Eugene said waving goodbye. "Bye, but we can still Skype." I said with a small smile.

"Of course, we can Cuz." Punzie said giggling. "I miss you guys already." Merida said pouting.

"Aww, Mer." I said hugging her. She sobbed a bit in my shoulder when I let go. "Farewell." Jack said with a sad look to his face.

"Bye dudes." Hiccup said as he and Merida left. "Love you guys." Anna spoke and left. Kristoff followed her. "I'll miss you, Jelsa." Punzie said as she and Eugene left.

I wiped a tear from my cheek as I waved goodbye. "Come on, we have to pick up our kid." Jack said wrapping his arm around me.

I nodded while we walked back to the car. I got in my seat, locked my seatbelt and Jack started the engine.

"Hey!" A guy's voice yelled from the outside. I rolled my window down but cautiously. "Do you need help sir?" I asked him.

He was in rags, had dirt on his hair and face. "Yes, can you show me where the nearest Target is?" He asked me.

"Sure." I stepped out the car and Jack did the same. "Just take a right, go forward until you reach a Burger King, then make another left." Jack told him with a warm smile.

"What? Sorry, I can't hear you." The man said putting his hand beside his ear. I repeated the directions to him since I was standing closer to him.

He gave out a small smirk then yelled out, "Hands up!" He pulled out a gun and I quickly screamed.

Jack shushed me as he got his hands up. I did the same as the man began searching our pockets.

"Who are you?" Jack asked the man when he was searching Jack's pockets. "I'm Pitch's brother! Remember me?! The nerd you always made fun of?!" He yelled.

"I don't remember, do you Jack?" I spoke out. "No. Dude, it was seven years ago. Let it go!" Jack yelled, standing up.

"No! You ruined my life! Now, I will ruin yours." The guy said walking over to me cocking his gun.

I breathed heavily scared out my mind. "No!" Jack yelled but the guy instantly shot his stomach. Jack dropped to the floor clutching his stomach.

"Jack!" I screamed with tears. I ran over to him, holding his cold face. His eyes were closed but he was mumbling some things to me.

"Oh shut it." The guy said raising his gun up. "Wait, what is your name?" I asked quietly.

He hesitated then said, "Hans."

Three shots rang in the air.