The Necklaces

-Nathan-

Once I got home, Mom and Dad were cooking some dinner and the twins were asleep. "Hiya Honey, how was school?" Mom paused from her cooking and smiled at me.

"It's was the same." I dropped my backpack on the couch. "Oh yeah, I got guys a gift." I pulled the necklaces out and handed Dad one.

"It's..nice." Dad put his necklace on. "Be nice Jack." Mom stepped on his foot. Mom smiled and wore her necklace. "Thanks guys." I looked the two twins quietly asleep in a small crib.

"I'll be in my room." I walked upstairs to my room and did my math homework.

-Elsa-

I wore the necklace after stepping on Jack's foot. Whooo, my head after putting that necklace on.

"Continue cooking that." Jack got on his phone and walked away from his part of the food. "But, I don't know how to cook meat!" I said when Jack sat in the living room.

"Not my problem." Jack said with his thumbs texting away. I took a deep breath and sprinkled a few spices on the meat, flipping it over.

Please cook..

Time Skip..

"You have no respect for me!" I shouted while holding Opal. "You never respect me either!" Jack was holding Lucas. "What's going on?" Nathan came downstairs.

"I'm taking the kids to Anna, while me and you deal with this." I gently got Opal in her car seat. "Good, we needed a talk." Jack got Lucas in his car seat.

I groaned and lifted the two car seats to the car. "Nathan!" I shouted when I reached the door. Nathan came running out with his backpack.

"I'm sorry for all this drama." I kissed his forehead. "It's okay mom." Nathan smiled and got in the backseat.

~~~

"What is going on with you?" I looked at Jack who was pacing around the room. "I-I don't know, what came over me." Jack sat on the couch.

"Unless you know what's going on with you, you're sleeping on the couch." I threw him a blanket and walked to my room.

-Jack-

I laid down on the couch, clutching the blanket. What came over me? It all started when I put the necklace.. The necklace!

I sat up and looked at the necklace. It was full of water that was half way up in the necklace.

"Elsa! I think I know why!" I ran to our room. Elsa looked at me confusingly. "Yeah? Why did you wake me up at 3?" Elsa rubbed her eyes.

"I figured it out.." I sat down next her. "The necklaces." I clutched hers. "What? No way." Elsa looked at mine. "Yes way." I whispered to her.