Elsa Winters is Now a Villain

((Spoiler: In the Season Finale, Emma is Rumple and Regina is Snow))

-Jack-

A Few Weeks Later..

"A small latte please." I said to the cashier who was Ruby, Elsa's friend. These last few days, I haven't seen Elsa around the diner. Weird huh?

"Jack?" Ruby snapped me back to reality. "Huh? Uh yeah." I handed her a five dollar bill. "Keep the change." I said, walking back to my usual booth. "Jack! Hey," Elsa greeted me, waving. Her smile shone on her face beautifully.

"Hey, I was just looking for you." I sat down beside her. "I know. And I'm sorry I wasn't around these couple of days." Elsa sighed while sipping her ice tea. "It's fine, it's not like I got worried anyway." I chuckled like a joke. I stopped chuckling when Elsa's face dropped, her smile faded.

-Elsa-

"It's fine, it's not like I got worried anyway." Jack chuckled. My heart sank. Did he really mean that? Or was it just another of his stupid jokes? I stopped smiling and sipped my tea when Ruby came, giving Jack his latte.

"I'm guessing you have to go now." I looked at my small watch. "Nah, I can stay a few minutes longer." Jack smiled with his teeth white as freshly fallen snow. I smiled back, crossing my legs. "Look, I'm sorry." Jack apologized. Does he even know what he's sorry for?

"Apology accepted. Just don't do that again. Please." I said the last word more strictly.

~Days Ago~

Jack invited me to one of Hiccup's parties. Jack kept going on and on about how much fun this was. I wish I would've brought Jake, he would've made this more fun.

"H-Hey, wann-wanna see this amazing room? It's got a bear carpet." Jack said super slurred. "Uh sure. But are you drunk?" I asked before going inside the wooden doors. "I-I don't drink." Jack said, once again slurred. I'll take his word on this.

"Fine." I entered the room. The smell of cinnamon blasted my nose as I wrinkled my nose. "See? Nice huh?" Jack closed the door. "Yeah, I guess." I looked at the bear rug. My black heels softly kicked it's nose.

"Really nice, now that you're in here." Jack came up close to me. I felt his warm breath on my face, his breath smelt like champagne. Really expensive ones. I was too distracted by his closeness, that I didn't realize he wrapped his hands around my waist.

"What are you doing?" I quickly pushed him away. "Trying to have some fun. You should try it." Jack carried me by my legs and quickly placed me down on his lap, when he sat down. "You know what, I will." I seduced him to carry out my plan.

"I will show you my way, of fun." Jack connected his lips with his, running his tongue on my lips. I reacted, biting his tongue which made him push me off his lap. "Oof!" I screamed when I landed on the hard wood floor.

Why couldn't he have pushed me off onto the rug? "You little bi*ch!" Jack yelled, slapping the living crap out of me. I rubbed the part he slapped me, walking out in total shame.

~Present Day~

"I gotta go home, my dad would wonder why his coffee took an hour to make." I stood up, making my way to the door. "Hey! Maybe we could hang out one day?" Jack smiled, his headphones on his neck.

"Yeah, maybe." I muttered exiting the place.

"What a shame. Elsa still doesn't have her memories." I heard someone talking in an alleyway. Geez, it's always an alleyway! Why can't it be a meadow with flowers and bunnies?

"Who are you and how did you know my name?" I was prepared to call the cops. "I'm Tooth, I know you remember me from high school but I'm a changed person. Look I know everything about the past. You and Jack, the photo, everything." Tooth quickly walked towards me, lowering my phone.

I actually do remember Tooth, Used to be totally jealous of me and Jack dating.

"Then explain!" I shouted wanting to know the truth. "The villains will win, they were the ones who erased all of yours and Jack's memories." Tooth looked at the dark clouds forming.

"Why do they want to erase my memories?" I asked Tooth, curiously. "Because you, and Jack's friends are the heroes. The villains are afraid you will beat them, so they erased you and your friends' memories." Tooth explained.

"So if we beat the villains? Everything will get back to normal?" I quickly said, believing I could remember again. "Yes, but the thing is, Rumple made this book. Heroes and Villains. I'm afraid he could change you and Jack, so that the villains can get happy endings. If that happens, I can't do anything about it." Tooth said before walking out of the alley.

"Then I'll make sure that won't happen." I ran back to the diner hoping Jack would still be there. "Ruby! Is Jack here?" I panted. "No, he just left. Said he was going to work." Ruby wiped the table.

"Did he tell you where?" I looked around. "It was, DisneyWorks Movies." Ruby replied slowly. I thanked her, running out of the diner. "Uh, uh, uh!" I heard someone behind me.

"Jack?" I spun around. His gray hair, a black suit, and a cane. "What? I like the name Jack, but I'm Rumple. Nice seeing you again Elsa." Rumple smiled mischievously. "Huh? Sorry but..You! Give me my memories!" I yelled in anger, walking to him.

"Nope. Sorry deary!" Rumple wagged his finger when a man appeared with a book. A pen was in his hand as he wrote something. I looked over to what he was writing.

Elsa Winters is now a villain.

A/N: Hello my fellow cookies! Just a few quick things.

1. I won't update regularly like I used to, since finals are coming up and I really need to study.

2. OUAT season finale is tomorrow night! From 8pm to 10pm. Don't miss it! I'll make some references in this book and another book, 'Who Are You?'

3. Me and my friends will make one of the most smutt in one chapter, we can fit. P.S. we saw 50 shades of Grey and read it.

That's pretty much it! Until next time my cookies! *Throws snowflakes to the readers*