WhereAbouts?

-Elsa-

The Next Morning...

I opened my eyes, blinding me for a few seconds since the blinds were opened. "Morning Dear." Jack smiled while coming into our room with a breakfast tray.

"Morning." I laughed when Jack placed the tray of food on the bed. "Made you breakfast." Jack said pointing to the food. "I didn't know you could cook this good." I bit into the buttered toast. "Well, an old friend tought me. Which reminds me, I need to get something in the kitchen." Jack told me then walked out.

"Okay, can you get me some orange juice?" I yelled out then dipped the strawberries in the bowl of yogurt.

-Rumple-

I transformed out of Jack's body when I finally got out of Elsa's bedroom. "Elsa! I'm home!" Jack shouted from downstairs as I heard the keys being set on the table. "Elsa?" Jack asked as his footsteps came closer.

I used my magic and quickly vanished.

I reappeared back in a small cabin in the forest. "Geez, you're back. It seems like I've aged a decade." Cruella rolled her eyes. "It sure seems like it." I took my gloves off. "Anyway, did you find anything?" Cruella asked me. "No, not a sign of the family book."

-Jack-

"Hiya sweetie, you made this?" I pointed to the breakfast tray. "No, You did!" Elsa happily munched on the blueberries. "I-I was at Eric's house the whole morning." I said sitting down next to Elsa.

"What? But this morning, y-you.." Elsa paused for a bit, placing the tray on my lap. "Nathan!" Elsa ran to his room.

-Elsa-

"What?" Nathan said tiredly. "Did you release his powers?" I asked Nathan who was utterly confused. "Who?"

"Rumple. The family enemy." I crossed my arms as Nathan gasped. "I-I did.."

Quickly, I ran to the living room, under the cushions I hid the book that Nathan brought home. "He's been looking for this book." I ran my hand through the cover. "Why?" Jack suddenly cut into the convo.

"My grandpa is the author, thinking it will change his fate, Rumple wants the author. But my grandpa's whereabouts are unknown." I told them.