True Love

-Nathan-

I clutched the book tightly in my hands. Heroes and Villains. I knew my mom and dad was in the book as Ellie and Jake. "Here it is," I paused looking at the place. "DisneyWorks." I looked at the company.

Did some really great sequels. My personal favorite was the story of the boy who got stuck on the moon with that fishing pole.

I walked inside, ignoring all the people who had questioning looks to them. I looked at the board seeing Jack Frost on the third floor.

~~

I knocked on the door waiting for him to answer.

-Jack-

I opened my office door excited thinking it was Elsa but it was a kid. Probably 11 or 13. "Who are you?" I didn't dare to open my door a little more.

"I'm Nathan. Your kid." He said entering my office through a small space from my arm. "What? I never had a kid." I closed the door behind me then followed the kid.

"Got any juice? Oh wait never mind, I found some." Nathan took a packet of Caprisun. "Kid you gotta go home, your mom is going to kill me." I took his arm gently. "She doesn't even know I exist." Nathan looked down sadly.

I loose my grip on him. "I'm calling the cops." I reached for the phone. "Then I'll tell them you kidnapped me." Nathan smirked mischievously.

"Look what do I have to do, to make you leave?" I leaned on my table. "True love's kiss." Nathan sipped his juice. "With who?" I tapped my finger on the rail of the table.

"Elsa." Nathan smiled.

-Elsa-

"I will do whatever I can, to ruin your happiness." I was dressed in all black at my sister's wedding. "Elsa please I'm sorry." Anna pleaded. I rose my hand, sending her flying to a crowd of people.

"You forgot to invite me! Now you will all pay for it." I panted deeply before leaving the room in a dramatic scene. I love ruining love.

"Elsa! Hey, didn't expect you to be here." Jack smiled lightly. I was instancing disgusted. "And why are you looking for me?" I crossed my arms. "Because I wanted to do this." He puckered up his lips which made me grab his collar.

I raised him in the air with venom dripping from my words. "I don't want your love." I dropped him to the ground. My beautiful black dress disappeared to a more causal attire.

A black vest with a white tank top underneath it, a tight pencil skirt, and heels.

-Jack-

"Well well well." A man with a cane appeared beside me I groaned standing up. "Rumple.." I rose my fist but he stopped me. "I can help you with this Jackson." Rumple walked in circles around me.

"What? It's always a deal with you." I inhaled sharply. "Since I can undo what I did to Elsa, you better listen." Rumple gave me a nasty glare.

"I'm listening." My arms crossed. "If you kiss Elsa, everything will restore back to its normal state." Rumple held up five fingers.

"Five seconds to make a choice."

I was in deep thought wondering if I could ever kiss her.

"Four."

It's worth a chance right?

"Three."

But what if it doesn't work?

"Two."

"Okay!" I said in defeat. "Why do you even want to make a deal with me?"

Rumple smirked. "Love has killed more than any disease." Then disappeared.