29 || Deadly Sins

Zion's P.O.V

I followed Olivia out of the car and up to the steps of the front door. She turned around to say something to me.

"Before I walk into this house...are you going to tell me who is inside." Her tone of voice was stern. Sad to say it turned me on.

I ruffled my hair and blew out a breathy sigh. She furrowed her eyebrows together while still waiting for an answer. "My father." I quickly replied and pushed opened the door. Olivia followed soon behind as if shocked that I told her my father.

That's when anger started to rise in me when I started to realize he wan't in the living room. I stormed into my office and there he was. A smirk on his lip, taking a sip of MY liquor and his legs propped up on MY desk. I went over to him and pushed his feet off.

"Now, son is that any way to treat your father?" His smooth harsh voice slithered out of his slime mouth. But in response, I stuck up the middle finger at him and lastly poured myself a drink as well. He thinks he can stroll in here after years of abuse towards me. After I built my own fucking empire from the ground up! Just to merge with his own? But I would definitely love his title. I smirked at him and asked what did he want from me.

He got up from my office chair and approached me while fixing his suit. "Well as you should know by now I'm inviting you to my Winter Galla. This is your opportunity son to show dominance and to make more partners. When you-" He stopped talking, turned towards the door and I as well. I quickly opened the door to see Olivia picking up glass.

"It was an accident, I was just trying to listen. I'm sorry." Olivia slightly stuttered.

"Well, well, well...who is this fine thing you have here son?" My father asked and if he couldn't have been more perverted then I have no idea what to tell you. "This is my girlfriend Olivia." I replied to him. Why haven't I told them about her blah blah bullshit came out his mouth.

For one they don't need to know everything about my fucking life and I know he'll just lecture me about some shit and how I shouldn't let my enemies know about her. His enemies found out about my mother after the wedding. And when you're married that's when basically your wife is off limits unless you get killed etc. But since she's my girlfriend they can easily hurt her. But what he doesn't know is that we've already been through one traumatic experience already and my baby Olivia held her ground. She was strong.

"Well, she's invited too. I'm pretty sure your mother wants to meet her as well." My father said.

I just stared at him with a glare so cold he cleared his throat and walked out. Before walking out he passed Olivia...said her name whilst bowed his head down and left.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry." Olivia started saying repeatedly. I just walked up to her head and and kissed her forehead. Her body instantly relaxed from this gesture.

"Do you want me? Am I good enough for you?" Olivia whispered as she looked up at me. Her eyes searching for something in mines.

"Of cours-" I didn't even get to finish my sentence before she said.

"Then why don't your parents know about me? Am I some type of embarrassment to you, oh no sorry sir. To. Your. Throne." She retorted.

"You know I care about you but in this line of work some things are just better left unsaid." I replied.

"So show me you care Zion. Because right now it doesn't feel like it. I feel like a burden here. We don't go on dates. You don't take me out. I'm just here causing problems to yo-" I cut her off with a kiss.

"I fear that if I do go entirely public with you that your life may be in danger." I said.

"Hello, it was already in danger." She replied.

Her lips looked so plump I just had to kiss her again. And that's when things escalated. I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around me. It seems as if we both knew what was about to come and we both wanted it. I wanted her. But I wanted to wait.

I wanted her to feel comfortable with me again. I carried her up the stairway and into our bedroom.

I laid her on the bed, still kissing her. I stopped kissing to get some air and still leaving lingering kisses on her body trailing to her inner thigh. Her dress already risen up and I raised it more.

WARNING FOR SEXUAL CONTENT, NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE THAT WAY TOO

I pulled her panties down. I keep teasing her by kissing her inner thigh slowly and keep going in. She stopped my head and pulled me up. She told me to stand up and I did as told.

She got on her knees and the horny inner me got a little bit too excited. She played with my pants before finally getting it down along with my underwear. I pulled off my shirt in this process.

I was already hard, so when my underwear went down it kind of slapped her in the face. I smiled a little but not enough for her to notice. Her lips kissed the tip and then she started teasing me with tongue. She gripped my member softly and put it all in her mouth.

She started going to town on me and might I say this was a beautiful experience from her right now. I'll be sure to make her cum hard.

———
A/N

Hate me or love me i haven't updated in 2 months sorry