24 || Surroundings #4

Angel - The Weeknd

Zion's P.O.V

*One day before gunshot*

"I don't give a fuck what it takes! You fucking find her!" I screamed at one of my members.

I sat on the couch in my office taking a sip of my whiskey. Even though right now Olivia would've told me it's too early to be drinking. I got angry and threw my glass at the wall.

I knew I should've brung her with me. I shouldn't have left her alone. It was only a matter of time. And I fucked it up. The maid came in and tried to clean the glass up. I gave her the nastiest glare. She left quickly.

This was my 22nd glass broken in the 3 days shes been gone. Getting angry and stressed about Olivia. Finding out she wasn't home when I came home. Tracking the car and finding her shopping bags empty of fucking course. Her other items and phone locked inside the car.

That night was the first time I genuinely cried. Having to lose someone I was actually starting to care about is hard. I guess that's love. Nick then came in. I was hoping with some good news. Because I honestly cannot take this bullshit anymore.

"Don't talk unless it's good news about Olivia." I said in the darkest tone possible.

"It actually is. This isn't her exact location but we pin point her in the area close to it. Bad news is that it's going to take almost a day to get to her." Nick replied.

I didn't give shit if it took 4 years, as long as I get to save her, then kiss her and tell her how sorry I am.

"If we leave now we'll get there by night. So go inform everyone and get them ready...for possible war." I said to Nick.

I went over to my desk and opened a draw. I pulled out the gun, cocking it back and leaving the office.

"I'm coming baby girl." I whispered.

I assigned me and Nick to one car together and about 5 other cars followed behind with 3 guys each in it. May seem a bit excessive but I don't care. This is me doing everything in my power to save my girl.

The car ride with Nick was silent. Well as it should be, i'm more focused on Olivia right now. Nick then asked if he can turn on the radio. And I swear that I was about to shoot it.

The song that started playing was about how a guy wants to say sorry to girl before its too late and it ended up being too late. It made me upset because it reminded me a lot like my situation right now. So I certainly don't need this shit digging into my exposed hole in my chest right now.

The night dragged on and the silence inside the car was deadly. When the car finally parked we were in an area that seemed so familiar to me but it wasn't. Well, that's what it seemed. The other cars followed along and parked near us. My men approached me and Nick.

Suddenly, Nick whipped out a paper. It looked like it was a map. I became intrigued by this and started to pay more attention.

"Now these are the 2 house near by. One on the left, one on the right. So since there are 17 of us. 3 needs to stay back and guard the cars while 6 comes with me and 6 goes with Zion to go and view each house. I'll take the left house and Zion could take the right one." Nick explained.

He began to explain how we could get in by proposing a ruse and search the house and if that doesn't work, we use violence to get let in. We don't know what lies ahead of us, so we also have to proceed with precaution.

/-/-/-/-/-/

Nick and I then took our groups, went our separate ways to our designated houses. I hoped and wished that the house I chose was the correct one with Olivia. I ended up switching so I took the left and Nick took the right.

The morning mist started to come upon us. We camped at night waiting for a good opportunity. And this was it. We approached this house. It looked newly built but held an old tone towards it. A gravel pathway and a door is what laid between me and possibly finding Olivia.

I gave two cue of two men taking the right side the other two taking the left side and 3 of us taking the front side of the home. We knocked at first. No answer.

The door was open. Seemed like a trap. I held my gun in front me, switching my glazes from one side to the next. Mouthing clear as we made our way through the seemingly abandoned home.

Two men came back holding a female by her arms and covering her mouth. Her frame was so small like if you flicked her she would snap in half. She was shaking probably from fear.

"We're in battle here at the other house! Can you send a couple guys over." The walkie talkie went off with Nick's voice.

I had them find something to tie up the female and cover her mouth before sending out 3 of my group of men.

The rest of men came back telling me nothing else. I pinched the bridge of my nose and shook my head. Can't be nothing! Olivia has to be here!

I got down on one knee, point the tip of my gun to the females head.I took out the item out of her mouth allowing her to speak.

"Wheres Olivia?" I asked her sternly.

"I'm not going to ask twice, so if you don't tell me. I swear to fuck I will have your pretty little brains splattered across these pastel walls." I said again but with a more deadly tone.

I shifted, cocked my gun back, pointed it back at her head and put my finger on the trigger.
"Where's Olivia?"

As I said that she started whimpering. Tears staining her cheeks. I thought she was about to speak when he eyes became huge...at least suggesting someone or something's behind me.

I quickly got on my two feet and pointed the gun at the figure standing in the shadows. The figures arms lifted up in a surrender stance. As he kept walking put of the shadows.

"Well, well, well. Isn't it my baby brother!"
The figure said, breaking the silence.

A voice I didn't expect to hear again. A face I never thought i'll have too see again. I almost became stricken but I held myself together, calmly slowed down my mind and quick passing thoughts.

-/-/———/——-

A/N

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Don't forget to like, comment and possibly share :)