11 || I'm Here

Sad Day - FKA twigs

Olivia's P.O.V

I told him what happened with my mother, he told me he was sorry for my loss and that I'll get through it. I was laying on his lap sniffling. His hand going through my hair, massaging my scalp here and there. Was he actually here for me or was it just his own selfish needs? Matter of fact...I was still upset with him! But I can't act on that now with all my feelings and emotions bottled up now.

"I want you to come back with me." I sat up and wiped my eyes. "What?" I asked him. "I want you to come back to the house with me. You don't even have to work...I just need you there with me. I haven't been the same without you. It's hard to explain but I sort of have feelings for you."

I pinched myself to make sure I wasn't daydreaming or anything. Did he just say he had feelings for me? What do I do? Do I say...I had feelings for you too or what. I gave a small smile. It wasn't an intended smile either. It just happened.

"You do?" I asked him. He nodded and his jaw became stern and solid. His jaw flinched a bit and that made me study his features more. I never noticed how gorgeous his eyes are. They were a stormy blue-grey color.

I don't know how and I don't know when but we started to inch closer to each other every second until his minty breath was legitimately on my lips. At first his lips pecked my bottom one. And we hesitated a bit before full blown kissing. When this happened, it felt like electricity jolting down my body. I loved the way his soft lips melted in with mine. He pulled me on top of him gripping my waist. I ended up straddling him and putting my arms around his neck.

He pulled my body more into his and kept kissing me. We then stopped mainly to breath for air. That was a hot minute and I was still straddling him. "You don't know how long a part of me has been wanting to do that."

All these things he's been wanting to say or do...Why didn't he just do it?! "So are you going to come back?" He asked me. I never did quite unpack my duffle bag. "Let me pack some clothes and I'll be right out." Which was indeed a lie. I just needed to gather my thoughts. Should I go with him? Like I can't believe I just did that with Zion. I know I have a major crush on him but I didn't expect it to happen now. Then the situation with Nick. Oh my gosh! I almost completely forgot about that.

I did in fact pack a few more undergarments and clothes. Grabbed my things, kissed my moms urn and told her I loved her then left the apartment with Zion.

{}

{}

{}

The car slowly stopped in front of the house door. I got out after Zion opened my door like a gentlemen and he grabbed my duffle bag from the trunk. He got his keys and opened the door. The aura in the home seemed different from the last time. But the air smelt amazing.

"Um the chef is making smoked brisket and potatoes if you want any." I smiled and nodded. I turned to walk up the stairs that led to my former bedroom. I placed my items down and the room was exactly how I left it.

I went back down stairs and was greeted by a face. I didn't know her nor did she seem familiar. "Hi! I'm Maddison. Your new house sitter! Wow you are so pretty!" I smiled and said hello back. House sitter? Is this why he wanted me to leave or didn't want me to come back as his house sitter?

"You're so lucky to have him as a fiancé he is so dreamy." Maddison said to me whilst dragging out dreamy. Fiancé? What is she talking about? Am I the new Sarah? Zion came from out of the shadows. Well not literally but he did appear. "Oh honey, I see you met our new house sitter." He pulled me gently to his side.

"Just play along please, I'll explain everything later in my office." He said to me under his breath. I just reluctantly agreed because who isn't up for a little fun and something tragic just happened to me so I needed it.

{}

{}

After dinner, I knocked on his office door. He then cleared his throat and said come in. From what he told me was just nonsense. How she's a spy for his rival and he's gonna torture her later when she becomes adjusted as if he doesn't know. My only question is. "Why do you...A stock broker have a rival that wants to spy on you?" His whole face became sinister and dark.

\-\-\-\-\-\\\\\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\\-\\-\-\-\-\\\\\\-\-\-\-\

A/N

Helloooo, I hope you like this chapter as well. Comment on my book lemme know if you're liking the plot so far lol. It's becoming dark and sinister. OOOOO Author likey. HAHA. Also if you know how to make nice book covers PM! I would pay legit real money lol !