07 || No Love

Olivia's P.O.V

I laid in bed staring at the ceiling. My thoughts racing through my mind. I tossed on my side then imagined Zion's body laying beside me, brushing stray hair out of my face. I've been far to lonely to even do this.

You know what! I'm going to go out. Find a club somehow. Why am I trying to pursue someone or something who doesn't love me? I mean I know I love him for crying out loud. Why else would I feel this way about him. He's my soul mate or I may just be crazy.

I got ready and put on my most sexiest outfit I could find. Hair in a ponytail with two strands out and mascara with some lipgloss. I'm ready. I ordered a taxi and started making my way downstairs. I saw Zion and he stared at me. Eyeing me down as if he disapproves of my outfit. "Where are you going?" He asked me. I rolled my eyes. "Out." I retorted. "Why?" He looked concerned somewhat and his face turned back solid. "None of your business! Not that you'd care anyways." I walked out the house after that.

I got in my taxi and located the hottest club near by. Once I arrived, the music was blaring outside. People waiting in line. Even Paparazzi was there.

Once inside I headed over to the bar and ordered like 6 tequila shots and one gin and tonic. A few guys tried hitting on me. They're sweaty bodies and alcoholic breath in my presence. I sat at the bar for a while bumping to the music until this girl came up to me holding out her hand. The contents in her hand look like little candies. "Wanna try one?" She asked loudly trying to get over the music. I know my mother said don't take things from strangers but you know what, i'm gonna have fun tonight!

Next thing you know, I'm dancing on a table with my heels off. With the girl who gave me the "candy" dancing next to me. I got down and one of my favorite songs came on. But it seemed like a screwed version with mixed beats. I started swaying my body then I felt a male presence come behind me. Holding onto my waist and pulling me into him. For some reason I didn't mind. I threw my hands on his body, jumping around as the flickering lights went off.

"Wanna get out of here?" He whispered in my ear then pecking my jawbone. Screw it. I told him yes, grabbed my heels and purse. He started to lead me throughout the crowd of perfumes and hot bodies towards the exit.

"Let her go, she's not going with you." I heard a male voice in front of us say. "Bro, c'mon there are plenty of bad girls out there on the floor. Finders keepers." The guy holding my hand laughed. "I said." Next thing you know he's on the floor, holding his jaw. "She's not going with you." I then recognized the voice in my drunken and drugged state.

"Z-Zion?" I asked. "What are you doing here?" My words were slurred. Zion scooped me up in his arms and carried me outside. I started to play slap his face and say "C'mon party pooper. Let's go back inside and have some fun." I tried to kiss his lips and he dodged me. He seated me in the passenger seat of a car and I fell asleep.

Morning crept from behind one of the curtains and it awoke me. The strong scent erupting from the covers. I took a big whiff. Smelt like Zion. I closed my eyes to take it in.

My eyes shot open. ZION! I looked around the room. This is not my room. I turned to my head to see if Zion was there.

Please don't be there. I pleaded within myself. He wasn't there I let out a sigh of relief. The harsh effect of a headache from last nights voyage came upon me. Why am I in Zion's bed? Unless we...no couldn't be. Did we?! I then noticed my clothing. His shirt! Oh! My! WE DID! No! I didn't want it to be like that. I face palmed myself.

Zion's body came from out if the bathroom in front of me. A towel wrapped around his waist. One of his hands combing through his hair. He then said "Oh you're up. Good." "We didn't y'know? Did we?" I asked him. "No." He replied. I let out of breath of relief. Then I bolted out of his room. With just his shirt on and my undergarments. No shorts or anything. So why was I in his clothing? I questioned myself.

After showering and all that good stuff I went downstairs and into the kitchen to see Zion drinking. "It's what? 10 in the morning and you're drinking?" I went over to the cabinet to look for something to eat. "It's actually 2 PM." I quickly spun around. Ugh! I gotta go walk the dogs. I started getting frantic. "Don't worry. I already walked the dogs." I looked at Zion and smiled. "Thank you."

I leaned over the island taking out my phone deciding to order food. "So, why was I in your shirt this morning." I asked Zion. He leaned over the island as well on the other side. We were now facing each other. "Well, you came into my room naked practically in underwear and you asked to sleep with me. I have no idea why."

"How you'd know what club I was in?" I questioned him. "Well judging by your outfit, I figured you were going to a club and Heated is the only club closest to the house. The bouncer let me in because well I'm his boss. I walked around looking for you then sat in the lounge area hoping you'd come through. Then after waiting I got restless and went looking again then saw you and this guy walking. You looked high off of something. He looked like he was going to take advantage of you so I knocked him out. Took you home and yeah."

"Wait you own that club? Thought you were just a stock broker. What other secrets are you hiding up your sleeve? Also I was high from being drugged up from this candy pill thing." He slammed his hand on the island. "I told Mac to stop dealing in my club!" Zion then practically ran out of the house.

What is going on? Why is he so upset? I pondered.

/////////////////////////:::::

A/N

Hi sorry for 1 day late over update! Chapter was already finished I just had some family stuff to take care of and forgot to upload. I hope this chapter makes it up! Vote and leave comments! Thank you!!