31 || Dark Desires

* 3 weeks later*

Olivia's P.O.V

As the trees passed I found myself into deep thought again. His hand went over mines and he squeezed it a little but which gave me some reassurance. I smiled at him and it was almost as if he smiled back.

Some more time went by until we finally started to pull into the driveway. Now I thought Zion's house was big but OH MY, His parents house was a castle. As we drove around the driveway, you can see other cars parking and letting out their designated passengers. Our car was up next. Once our vehicle was up by the walkway, the driver opened up my door and I got out along with Zion.

Zion held my hand and we made our way up the stairs and inside. Once inside, all I could say was that the hallways and each room thus far were bursting with lively energy. There was live music playing, waiters walking around with hors d'oeuvre. I grabbed one and popped it in my mouth. Next thing you know, Zion hands me a glass of champagne and we continue to make our way through the crowd.

I have no idea where we are going, I'm just following my man. We finally make our way to this big open spacious room. It seems like a ballroom. I look past the crowd as we make our way through and I spot a very familiar face. It was his father. Next to him was a very dark haired woman with some gray streaks running through her hair and bright green eyes. Oh she was stunning, honestly.

That must be his mom. Now I can see where Zion gets his looks from. We made our way over finally to his parents. His mom looks at me with her eyes and small twinkle, Is what I swore I saw. She held out her hand and said " Hi my dear, I'm Eliana. You are?" I smiled a little. Before I could reply Zion cuts me off. "Mom this is Olivia my girlfriend. Father has already met her." I blew a little fuse in my mind because his mother asked ME not him.

Chatting begins between the four of us. I hear some business offers thrown around, house deals and all types of stuff and his father kept dragging Zion away to go speak with other people. I didn't mind honestly, Eliana was pretty cool and friendly. She talked about going out and that we should brunch.

After a few minutes, Another dark haired female walks up, She seems that shes about 16, But what instantly clicked. Is that she has the same bright green eyes as Eliana. So I figured that this was their daughter perhaps. "OH M GEE, Is this the famous Olivia mom?" I turned towards the voice and it was the 16 year old. First off how does she know about me but not the mother. Its getting suspicious.

Eliana nodded her head in reply to her daughter. Then introduced me to her. Her daughters name was Yasmine. That was pretty as well. Eliana then excused herself and I swore I heard her say, "I'll be free soon."

I kind of brushed it off because maybe she just wants to go to sleep. This would honestly get tiring if you are the wife and just being arm candy. Like I would love some of the action too. I giggled to myself.

Honestly don't mind me, i'm on my like 5th glass of champagne...maybe. Yasmine gets to talking to me then all of a sudden I notice Zion flagging me over. I followed and so did Yasmine.

"We are all going to go outside to take a picture with my father, mother and a very elite business man where him and my father are co-joining one of their locations." Zion said. That seems like a pretty great deal honestly. I thought to myself. "But before we do that." Zion started to speak and broke me of my train of thoughts.

Zion grabbed my hand and took me to the middle of the dance floor. We started swaying softly to the music. Zion put his head near my ears and whispered "I do want to let you know, You look absolutely stunning tonight. I'm glad I have you as my partner." He twirled me around. I couldn't help but bury my head softly in his chest and just take in that amazing cologne he has on.

Yeah he definitely gonna get some kitty tonight. I smiled secretly at the ways I'm gonna put it on him. After a few minutes we stopped dancing and made our way back over to where Yasmine was. "Wow guys, that was great, You guys looked so in love." I smiled at what Yasmine said. I also noticed that Eliana was back. I didn't really think of it too much. She is the wife of a well known business man, So she probably has her own little older lady group with other wives.

Eliana and Gregorio who is Zion's dad, they started to make their way outside in the backyard. Zion and I followed. Yasmine followed along with some of their peers.

I had a gut feeling about going outside. My heart was telling me to prevent Zion from going outside as well. I just couldn't shake this horrible feeling that something bad was about to happen. We made our way outside, some conversations started back up.

I turned around towards Zion with a little bit of a sour face. He asked what's wrong and I advised him that I would like for us to go inside and that I can't shake this feeling that something was about to go down. Zion assured me that everything was okay and he kissed the too of my forehead.

Soon enough everyone started to get ready for the photo op. Me and Zion stood somewhat behind his father, while he was holding hands and a plaque with the other businessman. Eliana was on the side of Zion along with Yasmine in the front. The other businessman of course had his side of family. I just smiled as the pictures were being taken.

All in the flash of one second all I hear is a popping nose beside me. I felt liquid splatter onto me. I see one body drop. A loud piercing scream filled my ears. It was Yasmines. My mind instantly turned to a blur from everything. Where is Zion? I called out to him. No answer. Another pop goes off. Another body drops. At this point now we all start running inside. I started running, my mind in safety, my mind on Zion.

Zion, my love where are you? Please answer me please. I hear more popping, I kept running. Tears starting to form. Because I just hope one of those bodies was not Zion. I feel bad because I did not even check.

As I was running I tripped on my dress, close to falling someone catches me. I looked up to see who my savior was. It was Zion. I threw my hands around him, He picked me up and started running. I buried my face into his chest. Thank God, Zion is okay.

By the time we made it inside Zion already had the car brought around. He told the driver to take me home ASAP. Zion placed me in the car and here I am thinking he's coming with me. No. He turns to leave. I screamed out "No Zion what about you?! Please come with me please!" I started cry begging. I was banging on the door, trying to pull the door open but I think they put it in child lock as if they knew this was going to happen.

The last words I heard from Zion before the car pulling away were "I love you."

————————

Hi guys! I know i'm a terrible author. I have work and that's been overwhelming but this is going to be the last chapter to go ahead and close out this book. I may start a book 2 mwhahaha. When I have the time of course.  I do Thank each and every one of you who Like. Comment. Share. Add to your reading lists. And I love checking on this book every other month and seeing my views grow. I appreciate every single one of you and thank you so much for being a part of this with me. Logging off JamieBrushFire

❤️❤️