16 || Montage

Work - Charlotte Day Wilson

A/N If you don't want to have to deal with the hard work of playing the song to listen while reading I'm going to start pasting the song here too so as you read it plays along. Also all songs give a vibe feeling to what the chapter is suppose to correlate too. 

Zion's P.O.V

I looked over at Olivia in the passenger seat. She was sitting there playing with her fingers. I pulled into a parking space in the mall lot. I wonder what today has in store for me. Well, I mean us.

She got out and started walking ahead of me. I jogged to catch up with her. She smirked and started to run towards the entrance.

Why is she trying to race me? I found that a bit odd but complied anyways. We both stopped in front of the entrance to catch our breath.

"You're so slow! Is that how you are in bed?" Olivia said between breaths.

How dare she?! Did she just question my bed skills? Oh! She will be sorry for saying that when I'm able to fuck her so hard her knees go weak and she can't walk for months!

I kept that perverted thought to myself and chuckled. She will see very...very soon.

"Don't criticize my sex work if you've never had it. Unless you wanna test me in the backseat of the car?" I smirked at her.

She nudged me with her elbow and we walked side by side into the mall. Our hands ended up becoming intertwined. I never noticed until she started swinging it back and forth and pulled me into this store.

Okay I definitely have to shop here because this store was kinda cool. "Between Both Worlds " The store sign read.

One side had female and male clothes but for edgy people and the other side was 90s/ early 2000s aesthetic. This became interesting as well because I wanted to know which side Olivia would pick.

She dragged me to the 90s area. Well that's something to know about her. She likes this era.

It was almost 1 hour when Olivia dragged me to the fitting room area. I was totally hoping it wasn't going to be one of the cliche clothing montage and I cried on the inside when it was. *cue the music* I said in my mind.

She came out in this teal ruffled skirt with a white tube top with sequins. This outfit snugged her body so good and showed off all those curves. My mouth started watering and I let myself get trapped inside my thoughts not noticing Olivia trying to speak to me. She threw her hands up in the air and went back into the fitting room.

She came out in the black jumpsuit with checkered sides. She popped the collar and put on some skinny red looking shades. I wasn't too much of a fan for this outfit but if she likes it then she likes it.

Her next outfit was a plaid skirt, black tank and blue jean jacket. I love her in skirts! They show off those long legs which I am most definitely a fan of.

"Why don't you show your body as much?" I didn't mean the question to come off as rude but it kind of did. I didn't want to make her feel bad.

She let out a sigh and blandly said "I don't like my body."

That made me cock my head to the side. She doesn't like her body?! It's legitimately banging!

"You're body is smoking and your face is gorgeous. Don't think otherwise babygirl." I said to her.

She better not ask for another compliment because I'm necessarily not the type to give them out.

In the back of me some guys whistled at her and yelled "Hottie". My temperature started to boil. Olivia is mines and mines only!

I got up and started headed towards the guys. Olivia's hand landed on my chest. Basically urging me to not go attack them. I need her to give me 1 reason I shouldn't kidnap them and feed them to some pigs.

"C'mon let's just pay and get out of here. You can pick the next store and I'll model for you." Olivia said and looked at me with those huge chocolate eyes.

I ended up cooling down and Olivia wished she never said that. Can you guess what store I'm going to take her to now?

We wandered around for a bit until we found my exact store I wanted her to go into. Olivia glared at me and shook her head. I started to pull her into the store. It was quite hard because her feet weren't budging.

We were now fighting each other. Me trying to pull her into the store. Olivia trying to pull me away. It was a strong battle but I ended up winning. Because I'm the boss. Simple as that.

Minutes passed and Olivia already picked out a lingerie. One of the work attendants led us to a private fitting room. The room had a chair with no back seat. Kind of like a love seat but not entirely and it had a mirror on the wall with red lighting above also Illuminating the whole room.

Olivia told me to stay out until she puts it on and when she did I sat on the seat and roamed her body up and down. It looked so delicious. Olivia did something I wouldn't expect next.

She started to straddle my body. Pecking my neck and grinding onto me. I let out a shuttering breath. Why is she doing this? I gripped her waist and pulled her into me more.  My hands ended up finding her breast and squeezing them.

In this moment I was so eager to just whip out my dick, push it inside of her and go to town. I was hard as fuck right now.

"I heard you last night. Grunting my name lowly." Olivia whispered seductively into my ear.

I swear to God i'm about to fuck her. Right here, right now! I started to shake my leg to relieve some of the sexual tension.

Olivia got off of me and told me to get out. Was this some type of game to her? Making me sexually frustrated? What is she planning?!

/-/-/-:-:-/—/-

A/N

Why would Olivia do that to Zion. OMG! She's so terrible for doing that but I think he deserved it! Vote if you think he did. Comment if not!