12 || Somebody New

Sanctuary - Joji

Olivia's P.O.V

I couldn't quite put my finger on it but I knew what I had to do. I stormed downstairs after getting ready and into Zions office. He turned around and stared at me whilst pouring himself a drink. He gave a wry laugh then took a sip of his drink. "What now Olivia? I'm starting to get a bit tired of your assumptions and accusations. It's been what 5 days now and you're still trying. Give it up. I'm not telling." I grew frustrated with Zion.

'Why won't you tell me?!" I quivered my lip as if I was about to cry but I wasn't. I wanted him to feel guilty about hurting my feelings. But he didn't seem like he cared. "That shit won't work on me." He laughed and took another sip of his drink. 

I dropped the act quickly. "You do know it's 10 am and you're drinking right." I said to him. "You do know that it's my body and my liquor." He retorted. I stomped my foot and turned around about to walk out. "I won't tell you for your protection. If they found out you knew...They would kill you and I don't want that." Aww he doesn't want me to die. I do understand his logic but I just want to know.

It's killing me! I turned around to face him again. And there he was. 1 inch away from me and my lips. In this moment I started to yearn for it. For those soft lips to swallow me whole. He then kissed me. He placed his glass on the desk and lifted me up on there as well.

He started fondling my breast and gripping my waist. His lips then went down to my neck and I let out a soft moan. I started to pull off his shirt. Why is this happening so fast and why don't I want this to stop.

His hand went under my shirt and into my bra. Groping, massaging, it felt so good. His lips found mines again and we kept kissing. Now his buckle started to get undone. I was getting excited but my mind was telling me to stop.

He pushed my body more on the desk and this caused the glass to fall. We stopped. This was definitely a sign and I'm gonna take it. I pushed him away softly. I mumbled a sorry and found my way out the office. I heard him yell and slam his fist on the desk. I felt my numb lips and wished for more but I can't do this. Not right now.

I started to walk and found myself bumping into a human figure. I looked up to see who and saw Nick. Nick? Oh no! I just did that with Zion and I cannot handle Nick right now. "Hey, Olivia." His husky voice filled my ears. I waved with a small smile. I adjusted my clothing. I soon found myself jumping back and away from Nick. He tried to kiss me. OH NO BUDDY! Sorry that was just a one time thing. 

"What's wrong? I thought we agreed on this." He asked me confusingly. I was confused as well because why now? "Look, I'm just not in the mood right now." I replied to him and clasped my hands together. "Why is it because of Zion? He literally marked his territory on you with his scent." He frowned.

"Territory? Excuse me! We're all humans and I'm nobodies territory." I clapped back. "No, Olivia that's not what I meant. I meant I could tell you guys just did some adult business and not the job kind. Yo-" I put my hand in his face and told him to save it. Like it's one thing to trick me into becoming your mistress but it's another thing to OBJECTIFY ME.

/.

/./

/././

/./././

I plopped myself on the bed and decided to forget about Nicks encounter but to reminisce about me and Zions own. I blew a piece of my hair out my face.

We were in first base about to reach second and my whole body wanted it but my mind kept saying no. Party pooper. What am I going to do? All these feelings, everything is actually starting to become overwhelming and I hate it. 

I want Zion but I don't want him and it's vice versa with him the same way. Why can't we just be one! You know what I demand an answer now. I practically flew downstairs and into his office. He looked at me from his seat and smirked. "Back for more." Why is he like this!

"Why can't we date? Officially?! I demand an answer from you young man" At this point he stood up and started to walk towards me. "You? You demand an answer from me?" He scoffed. "You wanna date? Okay Olivia you have yourself a boyfriend. But if you get in the cross fire again or dead. Don't say I didn't warn you." He finished speaking and returned back to his seat to finish paperwork.

It wasn't the exact answer I wanted but I got something close. "I'm not joking. I hope you know." I told him. "Yes girlfriend. I know you aren't." He replied. I officially hate Zion. I went and sat on the couch to go text my mom about it. Then I remembered....she was no longer here with me....

\]\]\]\]\\]\]\]\\]\]\]\]\]\\]\]\]\]\]\]\]\\]]\\]\]\]\]\]\\]\\\\\]\\]\]\

A/N

Helloooo, I hope u like this steamy chapter. Oh la la la. Chapter 13 on Wednesday mwah.