09 || Glitter

A/N Going to start listing song names❤️ ~
Follow You Down - Gin Blossoms

Zion's P.O.V

I looked over at Olivia on her phone. She was watching ASMR Videos. I guess she felt me looking at her because she looked at me. I studied her face and eyes for a minute. Her eyes held a sorrow which couldn't be explained. That kind of broke my heart. I don't know why. It's not like she's my wife or anything. So honestly I shouldn't care. I let myself fall in my thoughts as the car kept driving forward.

Olivia's P.O.V

Should I bring it up? I should...just to y'know start a conversation. But that depends if the conversation would be good or bad. "How's the weather?" Totally not what I wanted to ask but my mouth is so dumb at times. He looked at me and smiled then turned away from me.

"So what happened with those people trying to kill you? Like did you give them proper punishment and report back to your "organization" because you're a spy and all." He turned back to face me. His jaw becoming stern. It flinched a little.

"That's none of your business." He said oppressively.

"What?!" I sounded shocked. "What do you mean it's none of my business?! I was literally in cross fire! Or do you not care enough to remember?!" I retorted.

"You know what!" Zion fixed his body and now he was fully turned towards me.

"You're right Olivia! I dont care about you to remember that you were in the cross of it. I DON'T CARE! I don't even know why you're sticking around. Why don't you just leave?!" Zion yelled at me.

I opened my mouth to say something but then I closed it again. He doesn't care. And he'll never care about me. Simple..why did I ever fall for a jerk like him?

I replied with "Fine." and then let out a huff, plugged my earphone back into my ear and started listening to music. I let a single tear fall down my face. The fact that he didn't care about me really hurt. Especially him saying it to my face made my heart sink into my chest. I felt like just bawling out.

This conversation went to ruins so fast. But I knew the results but I didn't think it would get this bad. Why did I do that? Olivia you're so dumb.

I know that once this car reaches its destination i'm going to leave, catch a taxi to his house, pack my items and leave. I cannot stay where i'm unwanted.

After a while the car came to a halt in-front of this big grey building. He stepped out straightening his outfit and walking towards the entrance. I got out and the car drove away. He went inside without me and I took this time to slip away and do what I said I was going to do.

Zion's P.O.V

I looked behind me to tell Olivia something. Just to notice she wasn't there. I panicked turned around to look. She left. And I don't have the time right now to look for her. My future partners stepped into the building calling me by my last name. Grant.

I know I was a complete jerk to her in the car. But if that's what I had to do to get her off of my back about my "job" then it is what it is. I don't want her to leave the household though. I kind of enjoy her company. This is my fault and I don't know how to change that. I have no time for this now.

I greeted my partners and we started to talk about the expansion of my "business" while walking up the stairs. I owned this big grey building. This was one out of many of my buildings that I owned.

The expansion that we were talking about had to do with my shipments of oil. And no not cooking oil. That rich black oil that makes you billions. Yeah. I don't know why I told her stock broker though. I think that just came from the top of my head at the time.

After the meeting there was no point in going shopping anymore. I already transacted my money too so I guess head home. I know what i'm gonna do to say i'm sorry. Get her flowers and chocolate the old sorry. Not like I care or anything. Pfft.

I gathered those items and headed home. Once home I got out and went inside. "Honey, I'm home! Just kidding! I do have something for you though!" Something inside me expected her to come rushing down the stairs but she didn't.

"Olivia?" I started walking up the stairs calling her name. No answer... Did she leave? I pushed open the bedroom door. It seemed empty. Then I saw a note on the bed.

"Thank you for having me take care of your house for the short period of time. It's best that I leave as to my work may be done here. My
payment options are below. I'm also sorry for being annoying and not being someone you care for. :)"

She actually left. I didn't mean those things. I slid down on the side of the bed. I want her back...NOW!

/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/////

A/N

Hellooo, I hope you liked this chapter! TRYING TO KEEP THEM SHORT FOR MY MOBILE READERS. XOXO VOTE COMMENT SHARE N HIT THAT FOLLOW BUTTON