04 || Not Alone

A/N: Hello! I just want to thank everyone who is reading my book. To everyone eagerly waiting on the next chapter. I know my grammar isn't that great, very sorry. After I complete the book, I will be doing a major editing process. Everything will remain the same just going to fix grammar! I know that my writing will only get better throughout writing so just please bare with me❤️ HAPPY READING❤️

Olivia's P.O.V

When I opened the door. I smiled not because of victory but because of what this room held. I let the calm & cool aura overtake my body. This room that I brought myself into was a music room. I found myself gliding my hand over the semi dusty piano. It was a black one with a shiny coat. The chair was a plump leather one.

I sat on the chair looking at the piano keys. They were so mesmerizing and beautiful. Notes for a song was propped up on the stand. I remember taking piano lessons when I was younger. So I am a bit rusty.

I started playing slowly. Messed up a few notes here and there but overall it sounded beautiful in its own way. Did Zion write this piece?

"What are you doing in here?" I snapped my head towards the entrance. There he was in all of his beauty. Zion...

"I- I-" I stuttered. "It was locked right?" He asked me. The energy emitting off of him started to scare me. He was upset.. I nodded in response to his question. Why didn't he want me in here? This wasn't nothing to be ashamed of...

"So what makes you think that you have the authority to come in here!" He started to stalk towards me. His voice booming and echoing in the room. I slowly slid back on the chair. Trying to somewhat escape this heat. They were suppose to be gone for 1 month. Why is he here? They've only been gone for a day.

Zion was finally in front of me. Staring me down. His jaw was clenched, veins on parts of his body showing in some places. "I-I'm s-sorry." I apologized to him in an effortless whisper. He raised his hand up. I flinched back holding my hands up in front of my face.

The thought of him hitting me flooded through my body like a wave. But really he only used his hand to comb through his hair. He then said in an angrily tone "Get. Out. Now." I took that short phrase and bolted out of there to my room.

I started packing. Knowing that I'll be fired any minute now. I grabbed my two duffle bags and made my way downstairs. I won't be getting paid after this. I stood by the entrance waiting for me to be dismissed. Zion came around the corner. He looked at me and shook his head.

"Where are you going?" He asked me. Finally standing in front of me. I started to ramble. "I'm very sorry for disrespecting you like that in your home. I never meant any harm by it. I was just curious and-" He grabbed one of my duffle bags and started to head back up the stairs. By him doing that action it made me stop rambling and question what he was doing. "I'm not going to fire you. Just don't ever do that again. I would still need you to take care of the dogs and stuff. Even though I'm staying here but I'm going to be engulfed in work.

He placed my bag in front of the bedroom door. "Thank you." He nodded and proceeded to go downstairs. "I hope this isn't an intrusive question but where is Lauren? Your fiancée?"

"She's dead." He replied in a monotone voice. That voice was so cold. As if he didn't care for her anymore. You would think he would be crying and mourning her. I stayed upstairs unpacking my items.

I was reading a book when my phone rang. Pulling me out of my trance. I answered the phone to hear my mother's comforting voice. I definitely needed to hear her voice.

"Hi baby!" My mother talked, sounding joyful. "Hi mommy." I replied back the same tone. "Sorry about this morning. I was extremely tired. Didn't go to bed until like 2 am because Ariana and Johnathan the neighbors were up fighting again." She explained to me. I told her it was okay. I honestly don't know why their still together. For a year now its been the same cycle. Together, argue, break up. Then she had a baby by him, got back together. On and off. But I guess that's what she likes. Me and my mother kept talking about both of our days. Told her about the Zion situation. She laughed at me and said I always warned you about that curiosity. After saying I love you, I hung up the phone and my stomach growled. Snack time!

I went into the kitchen and found some chips with Spinach dip. I know I need to brush my teeth after this. I sat at the island eating and started to ponder in my thoughts. Even though what I did was wrong....I can't lie and not say that Zion wasn't looking absolutely hot. I mean although I was scared for my life. This man just has a way with authority. The way he clenched his jaw. I repeated the scene in my head just to focus on Zion.

I felt something or someone watching me. I turned around. No one was there. I turned back around and kept scrolling through post on Seegram still eating. I felt that same feeling a few moments later. I turned around to see Zion standing there. Staring at me. What was his problem now? Even though I secretly like the attention from him. He moved and sat next to me. I looked at him and bit my chip softly.

What do I say? Quick brain think...think. Do I say hi or do I just sit here like a dummy. "Hello." Came out of my mouth instead. I probably sounded like a complete dork. Like who says hello?

He replied with hey. We sat there staring at each other and I was stuffing my face with the chips. Well not exactly. Dipping the chip in the dip then eating it slowly. Sometimes missing my mouth completely and going into my cheek or the side of my lip. I wiped the dip off my face. "So um yeah. The weather is nice." I lied. Its legit pouring rain outside. I don't know if it is just me but I'm kind of feeling chemistry here. And I love it.

Two maids walked past us carrying sheets. Suddenly the lights flickered off. I screamed, jumping into Zion's lap. This was not intentional at all. Although I held onto him for dear life and when the lights came on, I relatively realized that what I'm doing is dumb. I unwrapped my arms from his neck and started to slide off of his lap. His hands came close to my waist as if he wanted to hold me and make me stay. But he didn't. He didn't hold me like I wanted him too. I adjusted my clothing. I was wearing a skirt and a crop top.

I mumbled a sorry and went back into my seat. He got up and went into his office. The door
closed. I actually enjoyed being in his lap. It was a comforting feeling. I wish I can do that again but instead of a few seconds. I wish I could stay in his lap forever. While he holds me and possibly kissing me. He would be my safe house. He would be my knight in shining amor. I honestly don't know why I feel this way about him. I just met him! And already he's captured my heart. Already...he makes me feel giddy inside! Why? What if one day after knowing him so long he gets on one knee and pops the question. Asking me to be his bride because I make him happy. Asking me because he can't live in this world without me...

I let myself fall into that deep day dream of Zion being mines. If I fall, he'll catch me. He'll love me through sickness and health and I am truly here for that all the way. I WANT HIM! I NEED HIM!

But how can I show or tell him that without him getting mad...or feelings uncomfortable?

I popped out of my day dream, finished eating and put my plate in the sink, washing it and putting it in the drying rack. I went into the living room to watch T.V.

\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_

Hello my lovelies! 2 Chapters in one day wow! Do you like that? How did you like this chapter? I sure enjoyed writing it. Next Chapter will be in Zions P.O.V. So you can see how he operates and his mind. So until then...Read,Vote,Comment. Share if
you want!! xoxo- Jamie