08 || No to who

Nick's P.O.V

I walked inside the house towards the kitchen to see Olivia sitting at the island swishing contents around in a bowl. God, she was so adorable. What am I saying? I have an entire wife. I've noticed that when I've been near her, I feel this bubbly feeling in my chest. Its like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders. It wouldn't hurt Marissa if she didn't know I felt this way about another woman and if I pursue a relationship with her. I said hey to Olivia, she looked at me then dropped her head back down. Today she seemed different. This aura around her was saddening. I wonder what's wrong?

"Hey, you okay?" I proceeded to sit next to her. Next thing you know she throws herself into my chest and starts crying. I mean bawling. "I- j-just wish Zion w-would tell me things. He's so distant from me and I hate it." She stuttered as she spoke. Of course it would be about Zion, what else did I expect. "Maybe he doesn't tell you specific things to keep you safe. He just wants the best for you." I told her. "So why doesn't he show it?" She looked up at me with those big chocolate brown eyes of her. I felt the urge to wipe away her tears. I did exactly that. She didn't even flinch except rub her chin into my palm.

There was like this pull. I couldn't quite name it but I liked it. The closer we moved towards each other the more the bubbly feeling in my chest rose. Then it happened. We kissed. Full blown kissing, tongue and all. I gently cupped both sides of her face pulling her more into me. Her arms found her way into around my neck. I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist. I put her against a wall still kissing her. She pulled away looking at me. "Put me down please. We shouldn't have done that." I put her down and she felt her lips before turning away and leaving me alone in the kitchen.

Honestly what was I thinking. I have a wife! I barely know Olivia. Why is this so confusing. One minute I'm all about her the next I'm not! What does this all mean?

Olivia's P.O.V

I felt my lips. They were plump and throbbing from the little make out session. Why did I do that, with Nick to be exact. I can't lie, it was magical but my heart belongs to Zion. Besides Nick has a whole wife. I can't do that to her. Whether I know the lady or not. I'm a good person. I started to chant that to myself.

I started to peel off the clothes I was wearing. My door busted open and there was Zion. Staring at me, looking me up and down. "My God Olivia, I smell his cologne all over you. Nick really?" I frowned. No I'm actually not proud of kissing Nick. "That's not why I came here though. Me and you are going into the city. You can buy clothing items as well." I looked at him. I wasn't even fazed by him seeing me in my underwear. He's seen it before and he will in the future and more. "I don't have that much money and why would I go into "the city" with you." I replied while throwing up air quotations. "I'll pay and we're going because I need to transact quick business plus a meeting and I need arm candy and Lauren is, well dead."

I nonchalantly agreed. It's whatever, I need new outfits for the club anyways. "Just let me get ready and stuff and I'll be down in 30." He nodded towards me and left out. Still leaving my door wide open like the douche he is. I walked over to close it and chuckled.

After my shower I let down my hair out of the bun and walked out the steamy bathroom. I squealed and jumped back. "Nick? What are you doing in here? Privacy! Hello!" I waved a hand in the air. "Look just hear me out. 2 minutes." He gestured and I said shoot. "Well, you can't deny there was no chemistry back there in the kitchen. When I'm around you I feel a sense of security. I honestly don't want to let go of that. I know I barely know you but I would love to get to know you and more." I folded my arms. "So, what you're just going to divorce your wife for me?" He took an inch step towards me. "No, I just won't tell her and neither will you if you feel this way about me too."

The thing between me and Nick is that he likes me more than I like him. I don't feel no feelings towards him. Maybe it was just in the moment. But I don't know how to tell him that. "Okay Nick." Okay Nick? I didn't meant to say that. I mean't to say no. As in N O. Stupid brain! Nick smiled and walked out.

I brushed it off because I need to get ready for my real man. I'll deal with the Nick situation later on. After getting ready, I made my way downstairs to see Zion sitting in the foyer waiting on me. I guess he felt my presence because he looked up and asked me if I'm ready. I nodded. I headed outside with Zion to a black sleek car and got in.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

A/N

Hi! I hoped you enjoyed this chapter. Hearing a little bit of Nick. And I did try to heat up this chapter a little bit ;) Like Comment and Share would mean a lot to me