1k special💕💕 -minsung

it was the awful day of february the 13th.

aka one day before the most overrated holiday to ever exist in the human society.

the valentine's day.

han jisung was nowhere near excited after he found out that every day minho was getting more and more confessions from his classmates, both men and women. love seemed to fly out of the window before it could even reach the two of them as jisung continued moping about his unrequited love.

"well, why don't you just ask him out?" seungmin asked the older after he, for the nth time, whined about minho getting a love confession.

"seungmin, you don't understand!" jisung began and seungmin regretted asking in the first place. "if he rejected all of these wonderful, beautiful people, what makes you think he won't reject me?! plus, you know our history."

you could hear felix snort. "oh yea, you were an asshole."

jeongin looked at his friends, not liking the bullying that was going on "guys stop!" he said as he stood up. "let's help him out instead. jisung does minho like cookies?"

jisung seemed to be deep in thought. "i think so?"

"great! then you better be at my place an hour after the school ends."

"innie, i don't think this is a good idea." jisung said as he stood in front of jeongins kitchen. "I have never touched a stove in this lifetime."

jisungs nerves were on their peak as he watched jeongin take out all of the groceries he have bought for jisung. by groceries i mean flour, butter, milk, and everything else you might need for a basic patch of cookies.

"then i guess everything eventually gets its first time." the young boy winked at jisung who wasn't so sure of this plan anymore.

but his desire of possible impressing minho won over as he sighed and joined jeongin in the kitchen.

"ok, let's get this started." he said. rolling the sleeves of his shirt as he and jeongin started scanning through recipes.

for the next 2 and a half hours the two of them were fighting all the rules of culinary kitchen and finally ended up with a dough like substance. the boys smiled at each other in success, ignoring the mess around them. they rolled it out into a thin layer and cut them using heart shaped cookie cutters.

"oh shoot i forgot the whip cream!" jeongin exclaimed and gave him a weird look.

"and we need one because?"

jeongin rolled his eyes at his friend. jisung hyung is older why am i the one running this whole thing??!

"we need it for the frosting." he said as he grabbed his wallet and started putting on his shoes. "be right back. put the cookies into the over and start cleaning up. ok hyung?" jeongin looked at jisung who looked back at him, almost petrified.

"jeongin, i don't think it's a good idea-"

"be back soon. don't worry hyung you will do just fine." jeongin gave him a thumbs up as he closed the doors and you could hear him step down the metal staircase.

jisung sighed at the realization that all that was left was him, a dough wanna be substance, and a mess he will potentially have to clean up. he ruffled his hair as he made eye contact with the stove which he tried to avoid at all costs. sadly, this time he failed.

it's ok jisung! have some faith in yourself! he told himself in attempts of cheering himself up. just imagine minho hyungs smile!

the thought seemed to set something off in him as the only thing he now cared about was to make the older happy. he carefully turned the oven on as he placed the cookie pans in there. then, he went deeper into jeongins apartment and found the small storage room in which he kept his cleaning supplies. jisung was surprised to see so many giving that jeongin lived alone.