06

So cry me a fucking river and drown in it.
—Author Unknown
- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -

"run through this choreo one more time and then you're free to go. move it girls, move it!" the teacher clapped his hands loudly and watched how the tired, sweat drenched students moved back into their opening positions. throwing a few glares here and there at those who took longer.

hyunjin got to his spot, breathing heavily as he ran his hand through his half sweat drenched hair and waited for the other students to get into their positions. he didn't have friends in this class, nor at any other one of his classes. his classmates almost despised him, but it's not like he cared anyways. this was his senior year and he saw no reason to act all nice and friendly with people who he won't even remember later in life, let alone talk to.

"oi felix, i think you're in my spot."

"ah, right right. sorry."

the ravenette watched how the two boys, han jisung and lee felix, switched spots in front of him. the duo were the only people hyunjin was familiar with and the only reason why is because they are jeongins friends. the younger have mentioned them to him before in a conversation, and hyunjin was the type to memorize every single detail.

the music started, and hyunjin found himself lost in the melody instead of his thoughts. his body moved on its own with the moves already memorized by his muscles.

without hyunjin even realizing it, the music have stopped, his body together with it. half of the students fell to the ground trying to catch their breath, and some ran to their bags to get some water. hyunjin looked at himself in the mirror. a tall, lean yet fit figure stood proudly in there. his face red and chest moving up and down with each breath he took. he looked hot nonetheless.

he walked over to his bag steadily and took out his water bottle. while drinking, he watched how jisung and felix joked around about something, and then suddenly looked at him. it was obvious that the topic of their conversation was none other than hwang hyunjin since jisung literally almost pointed his finger at him but felix stopped him with a slap on the arm.

hyunjin watched them unamused, eyebrows raised as the three locked their eyes on each other. the staring contest would have continued if it wasn't for the teacher interruption.

"alright, that was pretty decent, but y'all should follow the music better. your bodies are stiffer then a piece of wood." the teacher announced, looking at all of the students as some of them rolled their eyes. he sighed. "you may be dismissed. hwang hyunjin please come and see me."

everyone rushed out of the classroom, and it wasn't until hyunjin had to move again he realized how tired he actually was. but he pushed himself and moved, hearing all sorts of different things on his way.

"ooh, hyunjin got in trouble!"

"what? that asshole again?"

"i wish he will finally gets what he deserves."

"his looks is the only good thing there is about him."

"hope he will get scolded he's literally the worst."

every word flew into one ear, and then flew right out the other. these words didn't effect him at all, in fact, they amused him. he found it entertaining to watch how disgusting people become once you don't match the stereotype they have created for you.

"yes, mr. park. did you need something?" he asks politely. because unlike his classmates, he liked his dance teacher.

"hyunjin, i know this may sound sudden, but would you want to participate in the school festival?"