20

"lie to me again." he whispered.
"i love you." he said
—Author Unknown
- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -

jeongin stared at the open door, mouth gaping like a fish. in his hands was minhos phone, the very culprit of today's night. it's screen was still on with pictures and videos of jisung and his cats the elder saved in a separate folder. jeongin recollects that he got curious what minho was so smiley about, as he kept on giggling while staring at his phone for 15 minutes straight.

so he did what he had to and he snatched minhos phone out of his grasp. and that's how minho ended up jumping and atacking him with tickles until jisung walked in.

"hello? anyone home?" another voice rang through the apartment. jeongin stared at the boy who had just walked in.

"hyunjin? why are you here?"

the taller boy walks through in uninvited, missing the way jeongin eyed him up and down with a subtle lip bite.

"i'm on my way to practice and uhh..though it would be nice if you tagged along?" hyunjin was blushing. the hand that held his gym bag fidgeted with a strap while the other played with the now longish black hair.

"i mean, sure?" jeongin says, "just let me go change and collect my things."

"sure! take your time." hyunjin grinned, apple cheeks popping out and there was a light jump to his step as he made his way to the counter. he noticed how oddly quiet it was, something that wasn't prevalent in jeongins apartment. "where's haseul? oh! and was that minho running after jisung just now?"

the younger laughed awkwardly, "i'll explain it to you later..."

"so, jisung walked in on you and minho and decided to play y/n? nice." hyunjin releases an airy chuckle as he ties his hair. most of it escapes though, leaving slight mullet behind. by the time jeongin finished telling hyunjin what happens, the two arrived to the dance studio.

jeongin tried his best not to drool over the older. especially the way his exposed neck looked so delicious. adam's apple rolling up and down as he swallowed and jeongin found himself repeating the gesture.

"i-i guess." get yourself together. "c'mon stop fooling around we only have 40 minutes." he scolded, reminding himself and hyunjin that they have a child to pick up.

hyunjin didn't mind the flustered tone. more so he didn't even notice as he seemed to be lost in a world of his own.

jeongin sat at the side, leaving hyunjin to stand all by himself in front of the wide mirror. the two made eye contact in it, but looked away just as fast. hyunjin felt his heart beat faster and faster, and he wasn't sure if it was because of the younger or his nervousness.

he connects his phone to the speakers, and starts the song. soft tune of "when the party's over" starts playing, and jeongin found himself humming the melody as his hands slapped his thigh lightly to the beat.

but he stops doing so the moment hyunjin starts dancing.

the pace starts off slow. the movements simple yet met with precision and power. hyunjins body seemed to be overtaken by it. jeongin forgot how to breath. he couldn't even blink as he was scared he will miss a detail, and oh boy, there were many of them. his hands seemed to have a mind of their own as they danced in a beat of their own. his eyes followed hyunjin wherever he moved, whether it was the ground, floor, or in the air. he gasped when the elder threw himself over using only one hand for support.

the moves were sensual like the song, feelings were poured through hyunjins body without words. it fit him perfectly starting with well controlled waves and ending with loose, puppet-like wrists. even the hair seemed to be playing along, fulfilling its role completely.