08

Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.
—Author Unknown
- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -

"you seem overly affectionate." jeongin makes gagging sounds as minho smirks at him. "and why are you naked? oh my jesus, my virgin eyes! go put something on!" he yells and proceeds to dramatically cover his eyes with his hands.

the older boy rolls his eyes but doesn't make a move to go change. instead, he goes to the kitchen and pours himself a glass of water. he takes a few sips and walks in the direction of jeongin.

since the younger couldn't see him, he decided to use this as an opportunity to tease him. minho leaned in close to his ear and whispered in a manner that made jeongin want to punch him.

"you know, he stayed and watched." minho said. "that boy in the car."

"so what?"

even thought his voice was dreary as if he couldn't care less, his ears tinted pink. something his body does instead of blushing.

minho snickered at his behavior, finding it strangely entertaining. grabbing one of jeongins hands and pulling it away from his face as he says: "good choice jeongin."

the younger was about to say something else but minho quickly placed the glass of water in his hand and left to his 'room'. officially it was a storage room, but after minho took a better look at it, he realized it can easily fit a twin sized bed and it did. since that day it was his room. he even hanged a few fairy lights up on the wall and taped some pictures and drawings on it. it was very cozy.

"fucker." the younger mumbled under his breath as he gulped the water down in one go.

for the next few hours he decided to go through the pictures he took of hyunjin and see if the other is suitable for the job after all. as jeongin expected, the older did an absolute magnificent job in posing and expressing emotions. there were in-fact a few things to fix, but those were minor details a person who doesn't model for a living wouldn't know.

"damn, he's perfect." the younger mumbled under his breath as he bid down on his lip (something he does when concentrated). through the reflection on his glasses you could see how he was closing the 'images' tab on his lap top as a sigh leaves his mouth. he lets his body fall heavily into his chair as he took off the glasses to rub his tired eyes.

hyunjin can become a real model. he's got the looks, the proportions, everything. wonder what he does in his free time. he looks like he dances a lot; his body moves in that type of way. It's also very tall and lean. I would want to see him dance.

why am I even thinking about him?

before he could answer that question for himself, Minho have opened the door to his room.

"meatballs or shrimp?"

"meatballs. I will leave you to jisung." jeongin said with a smirk as Minho glared at him, but his face turned into a slight shade of red nonetheless. jeongins smirk turned into an evil laugh as he walked past the older and smacked him on the butt.

"yah! yang jeongin!"

the younger of the two sat at the island table in the kitchen as he watched minho prepare dinner. he liked watching the older cook, he found it strangely satisfying.

"my friend group wants to meet up and play video games."

"will sungie be there?"

"he's the one who proposed."

"text me the time and date and what snacks to bring." jeongin looked up at the older boy suspiciously. "what?"

he looked at Minho for another moment with a straight face before his lips broke into a smile. "you're so whipped."

the older visibly rolled his eyes, but not saying anything to protest. he then, not so gently, pushed a plate with pasta and meatballs towards jeongin who gladly accepted the plate. without wasting another second, he dug into the food. even though he would never admit it to minho, his food was always delicious.

the two are in comfortable silence. throwing funny faces and glances at each other from time to time to add flavor to their day. time seemed to fly really fast since the next time jeongin looked out of the window it was already dark.

"i should get going already..." the older of the two sighed as he closed the cupboard. he was just done putting the dishes back into their spots after washing and drying them. jeongin only looked up at him and merely nodded, by this point not really caring since he will be busy for the rest of the day anyways.

minho put on his shoes, grabbed his coat, and hugged jeongin goodbye one last time before leaving. he had work tomorrow morning and remembered what a mess he left his own place in. it always amazed jeongin how the older would take care of him and his apartment so well but do such a poor job with his own; not that he was complaining, of course.

only about 10 minutes after minho have left did jeongin finally realized how awfully lonely the atmosphere was. sure him and minho barely interact when the two are together, but at least he was there.

now jeongin was alone.

not even homework was there to distract him since it was a saturday and the younger had completed everything that was due in the near week. the only thing to keep him company was his phone and other lifeless gadgets.

his phone buzzed, and jeongin picked it up feeling somewhat hopeful it was someone he enjoyed talking to. it wasn't.

———
Wrecked Witch🤢🐛
We will drop haseul off sometime during the week.

Me:
for how long?
seen.

———

Jeongin rolled his eyes at the poor excuse of a conversation he just had with his mother. he mentally gagged as he said the term in his mind because, really, this woman did not deserve the title. she was anything but a mother figure in his eyes and it showed. at least she gave me a heads up.

deciding that just sitting there and sulking won't bring any entertainment into his life, jeongin decided to migrate to the couch and watch a movie (or 5).

——
a lame ass filler xD

but happy christmas eve everyone! i know it's hard but i really do hope you will try to be happy. i've been thinking about the past year and about my feelings and such and i almost cried. it's been such a difficult year for everyone and i think it's sad so many of us are left without of something that makes us want to get up every day and anticipate for the future to come. so please, try and smile. it might be hard but i promise you are the most beautiful human being on earth right now 🤍

happy christmas eve angels!!!

-.02