19

Love if not what you say. Love if what you do.
—Author Unknown
- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -

"WAIT!" minho nearly tripped down the stairs as he ran after jisung. though it didn't look like jisung was going to stop anytime soon. the squirrel sped through the streets like light, and minho was surprised how much fitter jisung has gotten. back when the two were still in high school he had to slow down in order to cheer the younger up into finishing his laps. now he could almost outrun him!

the two run down few more blocks, and jisung was starting to loose his breath. minho was beginning to feel fatigue overtaking him as well. yet the distance between them was finally becoming gradually shorter and shorter.

jisung tried to look around for any places to hide. he wasn't ready to face the elder. not when he had ugly tears all over his face, barely managing getting a breath through. not when his mind was a mess and he will probably just end up lashing out on him.

his feet end up taking him into the park, hoping he could use the trees to hide. but alas, he realized he might have been a little bit too hopeful when he felt his jacket being tugged.

his feet tripped over each other, limbs that were already tired giving up on him completely. both of the males ended up falling to the ground with minho on top.

"g...goodness jis- jisung," minho tried saying in between his breaths. "what protein powder are you on? get me on that shit."

the joke wasn't appreciated. in fact minho realized he might've been better off without saying anything when jisungs eyes shed with crystals. Minho was startled as the tears started escaping jisungs eyes. "Wait sung. why are you crying?" He tried to reach out- to help wipe the dirk that has mixed in with the salty fluid- but jisung didn't let him. He slapped Minhos hands away as his glossy eyes stared daggers into the boy above.

"don't touch me!" He shrieks, using his own hands to rub his face clean. Minho waits for him, still hovering over the boy that has him wrapped around his finger.

Jisung soon finishes, his tear burning eyes now flaming with irritation. Minho wanted nothing more but to reach out and brush the boys hair and kiss away the pain. but he knew Jisung wouldn't let him.

The younger finally stops moving. eyes looking back into Minhos that were slightly blocked by his floating hair. He didn't want to get lost in them, anything but giving in.

"G-get off." He murmurs, hands laying flat on the elders chest to push him off. But alas, it did him little to no good as minho barely bulged. Jisung tried his best to glare at him. ignoring his heart that's been beating loudly in his ears with the speed of a rocket.

"This is wrong. We shouldn't be like this."

jisung was confused to hear these words. his whole mind was a mush of emotions and thoughts that made no sense. and in the very center, stood lee minho who was the very epitome of this tornado of feelings.

when Minho tried to touch him again, jisung let him. his hand resting on Jisungs warm cheeks as he rubs his thumb in circles. He tucks a piece of hair behind Jisungs ear, which comes out right away because of its length. He opts for brushing it away instead, which turned into petting Jisungs head instead. the action made jisung feel things, head spinning in circles as he wasn't sure he he liked, or hated the action right now.

"Why are you doing this to me?"

Jisungs whisper was barely audible, and Minho thought he was hearing things until he looked back at Jisungs face and saw him staring. His eyes looked broken, shaking as if he was about to cry again. He couldn't hold up the contact, looking away seconds after.