15

No matter how much a snake sheds skin, it's still a snake.
—Author Unknown
- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -

jeongin was furious.

gay and furious.

the weird look minho gave him when he came back home didn't help either as the younger realized he's hungry.

"hyung! make me food!" he whined from the kitchen which didn't pass by minho unnoticed.

"i only have time to make you ramyeon." the elder says, glancing at his watch. "i should get to work soon."

jeongin glanced up from the pot that he was now filling up with water and looked at minho before averting his attention back down. "the one for your internship or..?"

the silence that followed after provided him with the answer.

"ok. be careful. keep your eyes open." jeongin says as he pulls out a pack of ramyeon from one of the cupboards. minho is already by his side, taking the rest of the cooking into his experienced hands while jeongin leaves him to continue watching ouran high school host club. he lowkey thinks honey senpai and takashi are in a secret relationship while haruhi is a total icon and aspires to be more like her.

"ah~ kyoya is so hot but he better not ruin my ship." jeongin glares at the tv as he cuddles the first pillow his hands came into contact with. minho laughs at the you get boy from the kitchen as he continues cooking.

soon hearing that the food is done, jeongin has never sprinted this fast in his life before.

"thank you for the food!" jeongin says as he slurps the last of his noodles. he didn't get a response back since minho has already left, resulting him into loneliness once again. his plan for the rest of the night was simple: upload the pictures onto his computer and binge watch hunterxhunter on netflix as it's rumored to get taken off during march.

he has already connected in his camera into his laptop, scrolling through pictures and deleting the ones that were obviously not fit; selecting the ones that looked decent; and saving on his phone the ones he thought were the best, a.k.a. boyfriend material looking ones. in his head, he planned to edit and post them on pinterest to see how viral they can get. it was definitely not to look at them later and simp over the ebonite. nope, not at all.

as he watched his laptop select and upload pictures, a doorbell rang interrupting him, following with a few knocks. he walked to the door with no expectations, thinking that it was probably minho who forgot something at his apartment.

"what's up with you, you never knock-" jeongin cut himself off as he opened the door to reveal...well, nothing. he looked around in suspicious until he heard a high pitched dolphin giggle come from below his eye point.

"oppa!" he met eyes with his lovely, over hyped 8 year old sister who jumped on him in excitement, almost knocking him off his feet in the process. jeongin hugged her back with as much passion, although still confused.

"jo haseul, what are you doing here?" he asked, looking around for any sign of a car. "it's like 9! where are your parents?"

the small girl giggled at her older brother. her chubby cheeks popping out as her eyes creased into crescents like jeongins do. the two siblings shared an infectious smile.

"but oppa, they are your parents too!" she exclaimed, jeongin now carried her with one hand as his other one grabbed onto her luggage that he took into his apartment. his leg serving the purpose of closing the door.

"you should've texted me you're coming." the older pouted at his sister who used her little soft finger to poke her brothers dimples.

"but i wanted to surprise you." she said, using her small hands to cover jeongins eyes before opening them in a peek-a-boo manner yelling a loud: "surprise!"