14

do you ever like, not want do deal with people?

the feelings jeongin was currently feeling could be perfectly described by those few words. it was the day him and hyunjin had planned a photoshoot, and he couldn't decide which of the two options in mind -dying in a ditch or being with the elder. he just couldn't decide which one he fancied more.

contrasting his sour mood, the weather was as fine as ever. the day itself seemed to be created just for their outside shoot. glancing at himself in the mirror, he felt content with the comfortable outfit he chose.

but his comfortable state just had to be ruined by a snort coming from the kitchen.

"got something to say, lee?" jeongin glared at the raven haired boy who was sipping on his lunch coffee.

"looking expensive." minho sarcastically responded as he eyed the worn out grey sweats, white nike sweatshirt with small black details that fit well with the black framed glasses currently decorationg his face. jeongin rolled his eyes.

"you're one to talk." he aggressively grabbed his white beanie and put it on, covering the black curly hair on his head. minho chuckled once again, not understanding what was wrong with his white oversized tee and grey boxers.

"anyways i'm leaving. be back in a few hours." jeongin said as he hanged his camera on his neck and started leaving.

"if it's dark force him to give you a ride back!"minho yelled one last time before the door shut closed completely.

it didn't take long for jeongin to reach his final destination. unsurprisingly, hyunjin was already there. he stood tall with his black hair slightly covering his eyes. jeongin noticed that it's getting slightly longer. he wondered if hyunjin was growing it out. for a split second, imagining how the elder would look with longer hair but stopped himself almost immediately as his heart rate started quickening.

hyunjin, who was looking down at his phone the whole time, suddenly popped his head up which startled jeongin. the two of them locked eyes and hyunjins lips broke into a smile. jeongin didn't know what to do with himself when hyunjin raised his hand to lightly wave at him like a child would.

upon receiving no response, hyunjin took it as a mission for himself to walk towards the cute frozen boy and properly greet him.

"hello angel." he said in a relaxed tone. his shoulders were slightly slumped with a brown coat sitting tight on them. in contrast to the slim top, he was wearing a breathy blouse under with its front trucked in to his pants. the combination was unusual in jeongins opinion but hyunjin made it work very well.

"hi hyunjin." the younger replied after a short pause. taking in hyunjins outfit he did feel slightly underdressed -but then remembered that he had no fuck to give and continued on with his life.

"what a lovely day, don't you think?" hyunjin asked, failing to contain a cheeky smile that made jeongin feel skeptical.

his attention focused on hyunjins squishy cheeks before he looked at the elder with questioning eyes. "lovely indeed."

hyunjin smiled even more at jeongins response, finding him to be the cutest being on the entire earth. bending down slightly in front of the boy, he pulled something from behind his back. that was the first time jeongin noticed that the elder actually seemed to be hiding something behind it.

"you just made it even better." he said as he pulled out a single white lily. the lily was about 3 feet tall, and jeongin wondered how the fuck he didn't notice it before.

nonetheless, he felt very flustered. this was not his first time receiving flowers, but he noticed everything felt like a first when hyunjin is the one doing it. the next thing you know the flower is already in his hands and hyunjin now stood even closer. he can feel that the blush on his cheeks was visible for the world to see, as he tried to hide it behind the white leafs of the gorgeous smelling flower.