24

Jeongin's pov

  "Okay, it's time to get back inside, innie. You'll have to go on your date with Chan now." Sicheng mumbled sadly. I smiled softly and pecked his lips sweetly.

   "Thank you for an amazing first date," I smiled and left him dazed on the roof top.

   "There you are! I've been looking for you, Jeongin!" Chris smiled widely. I smiled still and nodded.

   "Here I am!" I giggled and walked into my room, being followed by Chris.

   "Are you ready for our date?" Chris asked. I nodded and opened the closet.

   "Where will we be going?" I asked as I dug through my wall of clothes.

   "Out to dinner in a fancier restaurant. Wear a suit, please," Chris asked. I nodded and pulled out a red suit. Chan smiled and left the room to get dressed himself.

   "Okay, you can do this. Get ready for your second date ever, with Bang Chan, one of the most feared gang leaders. Oh my god, I'm going on a date with a gang leader- wait- I'm a gang leader! It's fine, Jeongin. Calm down." I whispered as I got dressed.

"Okay, I'm ready!" I exclaimed as I opened my bedroom door. I found Chan stood outside with a shy smile on his face.

   "You are?" Chan asked as he took my left hand in his right. He placed a kiss to the top of my hand and smiled still.

  "Yep! Where are we going?" I asked as he swung our arms.

   "It's a secret..." Chan claimed and pulled me into his car. I buckled my seatbelt and allowed him to drive us to the location.

Soon enough we pulled into a five star restaurant. Chan quickly hopped out of the car and opened my car door for me. I smiled shyly and thanked him.

He took hold of my hand and led me into the restaurant. He stopped to tell the receptionist what name the reservation was under, then we were seated.

"Chan, this is all so expensive... why are we here?" I asked softly. Chan smiled widely and gently held my hands.

"Because I want you to get a taste of what it would be like to be my boyfriend, and eventually husband." Chan smiled still and kissed the top of my hand. I blushed softly.

   "Okay," I said. He and I chatted as we ate. Soon, we left the restaurant and came back home.

"I had a fun time," I smiled shyly as I stood in front of my front door. Chan smiled and took one of my hands in his.

"I did as well," Chan spoke before kissing my cheek. He walked away, leaving me alone to my thoughts.

Both dates were incredible, but Sicheng's felt more personal and loving. I know I shouldn't be thinking this way, but if I get with Chan, we can join our gangs and become stronger.

I sighed and entered my house. I walked to my room and called Taeyong.

"Tae, I went on a date with each of them, but I can't choose between them. What should I do?" I asked as I spoke into the phone.

   "Bud, you need to choose, or maybe they'd be okay with sharing you? Who knows honestly," Taeyong laughed a little.

   "But-"

   "Follow your heart, not your mind," Taeyong said.

  "Okay, I'll see if they want to be polyamorous with me," I smiled softly as we hung up the phone.

   "Guys, I have my answer, but it's a little confusing," I laughed nervously. They looked confused then nodded, telling me to go on.

   "Would you want to be a poly relationship? I can't choose, and I really like both of you," I spoke softly, but loud enough to be heard. They looked at each other, visibly disgusted, but nodded.

   "Do we have to date?" Chan asked. I shook my head.

   "No, it would be me dating both of you," I smiled, feeling relieved that they weren't mad.

   "That's okay with me," Sicheng smiled and stood up from my bed.

   "Can we both kiss you?" Chan asked as he also stood up. I blushed softly and nodded.

   Chan kissed me first. It was sweet, but quick.

   Sicheng kissed me second. It was slow, full of love.

  "Thank you for not being mad at me," I thanked them. They smiled and hugged me.

   "It's no problem, baby," Chan smiled and kissed my cheek.