22

Jeongin's pov

   When I came to next, Chris was still with me. He was softly caressing my hair, causing me to smile happily.

   "Thank you for finding me, but I'm sorry you had to..." I mumbled as I drew circles on his stomach with my fingers. Chris sighed and held me tighter.

   "I should've never let you go anywhere alone. It was my fault you got kidnapped-"

   "Kidnapped?" Sicheng asked as he opened my bedroom door. He looked shocked as he walked to sit beside us on the bed.

   "Yeah, I was kidnapped for the third or fourth time. I'm getting kinda fed up with it," I whined. Sicheng gently stroked my cheek with a sad smile.

   "I know you are, baby, but at least you got free quickly this time. I didn't even know you were kidnapped!" Sicheng exclaimed. Chris looked at Sicheng confused.

   "Baby? Why are you calling Jeongin baby?" Chris asked. Sicheng smiled softly and held my hand.

   "I like him too, Chan." Sicheng explained. Chris nodded and held my other hand.

   "Wait a minute. Why do you have a hickey on your neck? I noticed it before we went on our date but I didn't want to bring it up," Chris asked. Sicheng smiled softly as he looked at me. He bit his lip.

"You've got competition, Bang Chan," Sicheng claimed. Chris gasped.

"What does he mean?" Chris asked. I smiled down at my hands in each of theirs.

"He was in the bathroom when I got out of the shower to hours before our date. We made out, and he left this hickey," I pulled my hand away from Chris' to softly rub the bruise. Chris looked at me jealously.

"Why him?" Chris asked softly. I dropped my smile and sighed.

"He makes me feel safe like Johnny used to..." I mumbled. Chris softly ran his fingers through my hair before lifting my chin. He looked into my eyes sweetly.

"How do I make you feel?" He asked. I smiled softly and looked away from him.

"Please answer me," Chris asked again. I looked into his eyes before looking at his pink lips. I slowly leaned in and pressed a short kiss to his lips.

"Happy," I spoke. Sicheng scoffed.

"How does he make you happy when you've only been on one date where you got kidnapped?" Sicheng asked, visibly hurt. I sighed for the nth time.

"I don't know, honestly, but he does. I know I wont regret it if I give him a chance."

"But you'd regret it if you gave me a chance?" Sicheng asked quietly. I shook my head.

"No, but you would. You swore to yourself and Yuta that you'd never date anyone else," I explained. Sicheng dropped his head and left the room. I stood up to follow him, but Chris caught my wrist.

"If you go after him, he'll think you choose to be with him. Who do you want to be with?" Chris asked. I felt tears well in my eyes as I knew then and there that I had feelings for both males.

"I need to talk to Jaehyun," I sprinted out of the room and into said male's bedroom. He was nowhere to be found. I forgot I had sent him to spend time with Taeyong. I pulled out my phone and locked myself in Jaehyun's bedroom.

"Jae, I need your help," I sobbed into the rose gold iPhone. Jaehyun sounded out of breath as he responded.

"What with, Innie?" He asked. I gasped as I realized what I had paused between him and Taeyong.

"Get back to Yongie. I'll be okay," I hung up the call and curled into a ball. I heard a knock on the bedroom door.

"It's SeongHwa. Can I come in?" SeongHwa asked. I stood up and unlocked the door to let him in.

"What's wrong, Jeongin? I've never seen you this down," SeongHwa asked. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and sobbed into the side of his neck.

   "I like both Sicheng and Chris at the same time. I don't know who to pick!" I rambled. Seonghwa gently pulled us apart and looked deep into my eyes.

   "Who do you like more?" Seonghwa asked. I gave it some thought but came up with no answer.

   "I don't know! That's why I'm so confused, Hwa! I don't know who I like more because they're both so amazing," I responded.

   "Then go on a date with each of them, then decide," Seonghwa smiled. I nodded my head and wiped my tears on the hem of my shirt.

   "Thank you, Hwa. I wouldn't have thought of that," I mumbled. Seonghwa ruffled my hair and stood up.

   "Go find out which one you like more," Seonghwa laughed as I hugged him. I soon pulled away from him and left the room. I found Sicheng and pulled him into my bedroom.

   "Guys, I have a solution. I'll go on a date with each of you and a week after both dates are over, I will have my decision," I explained. Sicheng nodded his head, but Chris looked dismal.

   "What if you pick someone but later want the other?" Chris asked. I shook my head.

   "I'll have a definite answer after the dates." I sat down on the bed.

   "If you say so," Chris sighed. I held his hand and smiled at him.

   "It'll be okay, Chris," I mumbled and looked up at Sicheng. Sicheng smiled down at me and gently held my chin in his fingers.

   "Are we allowed to kiss you before you pick?" Sicheng asked. I nodded before feeling his lips encase mine. I felt as his arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me closer to him.

   "Please pick wisely," Sicheng begged once we separated. I felt the weight of the world drop onto my shoulders. I smiled weakly.