20

Jeongin's pov

  "Do I look okay?" I asked Jaehyun as I stood by the front door of my base. He smiled and nodded.

   "You look adorable, Jeongin. Now, don't come back until you've got your mans!" Johnny jokingly slapped my butt, giving me a gentle shove out of the door.

    "Chan?" I asked, waiting for him. Soon, he pulled up in a red mustang, slowly pulling in beside me.

   "Are you ready?" Chan asked. I nodded my head and hopped in the passenger side. Chan smiles at me and softly rested his right hand on my thigh. I smiled contently and looked out the window.

  We soon pulled up to a mall. I looked at Chan slightly confused but followed him inside.

   "Johnny told m something, Jeongin. He told me you enjoy wearing more feminine clothes, so I'm bringing you out to get some more. After we get your clothes, there's a movie playing at 8:30. Sound good?" Chan asked as we walked into the clothing store. I gasped and looked at him shocked.

   "Johnny told you? I trusted him!" I exclaimed, visibly hurt. Chan rested a hand on my shoulder soothingly.

   "Hey, I'm not judging you, Jeongin. Not at all. If anything, I find it kind of endearing," Chan explained, slowly drifting his hand from my shoulder to hold my hand. I sighed and nodded.

   "If you're paying for my clothes, I want to pay for the movie and snacks," I mumbled, looking at a pale pink mini skirt. Chan shook his head.

  "Nope, this date is my treat. I'm paying for it all," Chan responded. I pouted.

   "You can pay for the next date if we have one, alright?" Chan caved. I smiled and nodded happily.

   "You want a second date?" I asked. Chan blushed softly and nodded. I smiled wider and enveloped him in my arms.

   "Just because I'm possibly accepting of you as a potential boyfriend does not excuse what you have done to my brothers," I spoke in his ear. He swallowed and looked at me fearfully.

   I smiled brightly and showed him the skirt I had picked out.

   "What do you think of this one?" I asked.

(Imagine this a light pink color)

      "It- it's cute," Chan gulped. I smiled widely and looked for the changing rooms to try it on. I soon found them and told Chan to wait where he was.

    I pulled on the skirt and walked out of the changing room. I soon felt hands around my waist and smiled. 

   "Chan, let me-" I notice the arms weren't my date's. I tried to scream before a cloth was pressed over my nose and mouth. I tried to fight him, but he was too strong for me.

   "Goodnight, sweet prince," He smiled just before I passed out.