21

Jeongin's pov

When I came to next, I was tied up in a bed. I have shackles around my wrists and ankles, keeping me bound to the bed. I wiggled around, trying to loosen the cuffs or free myself.

"Don't bother, Jeongin. You won't get free," A buff male spoke slowly. I sighed and nodded.

"Why was I taken this time? Ransom?" I asked, already tired of whatever would happen to me.

"No, no, no! You've been taken because we want power. We want to be as big as Vixx. No! We want to be bigger than Vixx!" The muscular man spoke. I sighed and nodded.

   "Let me go, and maybe we can strike a deal to join our gangs," I jiggled the chain on my right wrist. The stronger man laughed.

   "Why should I do that when I could just kill you? If I kill you, I gain your gang!" He exclaimed. Suddenly, another male entered the room.

   "Hyunjin? What are you doing here?" I asked incredulously. Hyunjin laughed.

   "I'm here to kill you, Innie. I hate that you're so close to Chan, and that you two are even going on dates! That's why I took you from your first date. I've been in love with Chan for over a year, Jeongin. You shouldn't have taken him from me," Hyunjin explained.

   "Don't you have Hanahaki? Is that why you're so desperate to make Chan love you?" I asked, knowing exactly why he was doing this.

    He hacked up a full black rose. He was too far gone for surgery at this point.

  "I do. But why don't you?" Hyunjin asked, visibly confused. I smiled widely.

   "That means Chan loves me too!" I exclaimed happily. Hyunjin nodded at the strong man.

   "Wonho, beat him black and blue," Hyunjin snarled. Wonho cracked his knuckles and punched my cheek. I bit my lip hard to keep from screaming. He threw punch after punch at my frail form. Bruises easily formed on my thin body.

   Wonho laughed as he hit me, feeling no remorse. Hyunjin held up a hand, stopping Wonho from hitting me more.

   "He's had enough for now," Hyunjin claimed before hitting me once himself. I felt blood drip into my mouth from my probably broken nose.

   "Why should Chan like you?" Hyunjin asked loudly. A new voice spoke up from behind Hyunjin.

   "Because he's more kind than you. Because he's not as corrupted as you. Because he's smarter," Chan spoke. I sighed happily that he had managed to find me so quickly.

   "Channie!" I exclaimed happily. Chan smiles at me before looking back to Hyunjin.

   "Why would you do this, Jinnie? I trusted you!" Chan shouts. I nodded my head, making myself dizzy.

   "He never deserved you," Hyunjin claimed. I lowered my gaze and nodded, agreeing with him.

   "He doesn't deserve me, he deserves better. However, he wants me, so I'll be here for him until he decides he wants better, if he decides he wants better," Chan claimed, holding his hand out.

   Hyunjin placed a set of keys in his leader's hand. Chan came towards me and unlocked the chains at my feet first. When he came to unlock my hands, I flinched. Chan noticed and apologized profusely.

   "It's okay, Chris. I'm okay!" I smiled, my cheeks aching from the bruises forming. Chan gently sat beside me on the large bed and checked me over. Once he discovered that I didn't have any open wounds, he smiled softly.

   "Can I pick you up? I want to take you out of here," Chris spoke. I nodded my head and allowed him to pick me up. I wrapped my arms around his neck.

   "I'm so sorry, Jeongin, I should have been by your side the whole time. I knew something like this would happen," Chris scolds himself. I kissed his cheek before resting my cheek on his shoulder.

   "Thank you for finding me," I smiled softly, feeling my weak body give in to sleep. I soon felt my body being lowered onto a familiar plush bed before a blanket was pulled over me. I kept my arms around his neck, pulling him onto the bed beside me.

   "Please, stay with me," I begged sleepily.  Chris nodded his head and let me lay my head on his chest. He wrapped his arms around my waist and fell asleep with me.