17

Jeongin's pov

   "Innie, you may be wondering why I called you here, today." Taeyong began once everyone sat down for dinner. I looked slightly confused at the older gang leader.

   "I thought we were just having dinner together?" I mumbled anxiously. I sat my fork down then looked back at Taeyong. He gave a soft smile.

   "While we are having dinner together, I have some news I just tell you, though I don't want to. Innie, you have to— Ugh I cant say it! Chenle, help me out!" Taeyong whined, his eyes a little misty. He turned his face away from my view. I turned to the young Chinese teen sat at the long table.

   "Jeongin, don't take this as rude as I say it, okay? You need to move out of the Neo City house. You are the leader of Vixx, shouldn't you take up residence with your own members?" Chenle asked gently. I lowered my gaze and nodded slowly.

  "I'm sorry for staying past my welcome, I'll leave." I shakily stood up from the wooden chair and turned on my heels. A pair hands latched onto my wrists, gently pulling me towards them. Sicheng pulled me onto his lap, his arms around my waist.

   "You aren't unwelcome here, Innie. It's just that you're a leader now, shouldn't you spend time getting to know your members?" The older Chinese male asked me softly. He gently raked his fingers through my purple hair comfortingly.

"Well, yeah, but you guys are like the family I never got to have. I don't really enjoy being away from you guys..." I trailed off, my gaze sad as I looked at the floor tiles.

   "I get that, Innie. That's why I'm going to let you take Johnny, Jaehyun and Sicheng with you. Boys, you three have a new leader, and he's younger than you all." Taeyong smiled at the three gang members. The three nodded their heads obediently and looked at me with bright smiles.

A few days later, VIXX and I held a meeting to discuss profits and our stock. We sat at a long table of twelve seats.

"Hongjoong, how are you doing with the dealing? Any mishaps or problems?" I asked the dyed redhead male. He lifted his gaze from his pen to meet my eyes.

"One consumer pulled a gun on me, but I'm okay as you can tell. I got a new gun out of the deal." He smiled and gently placed a handgun on the table. He slid it towards me to inspect it. I lifted the gun and made it parallel to my eye sight.

"Nice job, Joong. It's a beautifully crafted gun, such a shame for him. Yeosang, San, Yunho, how are the weaponry and our files?" I asked the three. San And Yunho looked at me with bright smiles, but Yeosang looked at me with a small smirk.

"Three, two, one!" Yeosang whispered, a loud explosion cutting off his last word. Our base had been breached. I stood up from the rubble, and grabbed Yeosang by the arm. I tightened my grip, now around his throat, and held a gun to his temple.

"Yeosang, what the fuck? Why would you do this to me- to Vixx- to San? You do realize you've hurt him greatly, huh?" I exclaimed, noticing as a few masked men came into the room, guns in their arms. They cocked them and aimed them towards me.

"Give me a minute before you shoot, boys, I'm holding a conversation. I'm doing this because someone has to knock you off of your pedestal. I'm in your gang, I'm under your command, but you still didn't notice me rigging this room, even with you in it!" Yeosang grinned lopsidedly. His eyes shone with a gleam of insanity as they bore into my own.

"And you're even unaware as another male you chose stands behind you, his gun raised." Yeosang sang, his smile widened as Mingi stepped closer, and hit the butt of his gun against my head. My vision faded as I dropped to the ground.

Shorter chapter, but I wanted to leave a nice cliffhanger :)