23

Jeongin's pov

"Jeongin, wake up," Sicheng cooed as he softly led me to sit up. I sat up and rubbed my sleepy eyes.

"Why? It's two in the morning, Si," I whined. Sicheng smiled and handed me a hoodie of his and some of his sweat pants.

"Get dressed. We're going on our date," Sicheng smiled. I smiled softly and nodded my head. I pulled the blankets away from my body and layered on the clothes he gave me to wear.

"Ooh I'm all toasty," I giggled sleepily. Sicheng smiled and pecked my forehead.

"I'm glad," He claimed. I laced our fingers together and let him lead me to the roof. I looked at him confused until he opened the door to the roof.

On the roof was a table lit by candles. On the table was some covered plates of what I expect to be food. It was dark out and the stars twinkled above us. I gasped and allowed him to lead me out onto the flat roof.

"It's beautiful, Sicheng. How did you know I love the stars?" I asked softly. Sicheng smiled widely.

   "I know you, Jeongin. You've spent countless sleepless nights talking to me about what you love, hate, and everything in between," Sicheng claimed. I smiled softly and nodded.

   "I'm glad you listened to me, then." I let Sicheng scoot my chair in closer to the table before he sat down himself. He uncovered our plates to reveal my favorite pasta. Sicheng noticed as my eyes widened.

   "Eat, Jeongin. I know you're hungry," Sicheng laughed cutely. I smiled at the melodious sound and began eating my pasta. Sicheng soon followed me and began eating as well.

   "Why did you think this would be a good date?" I asked, wanting to get to know the way Sicheng thought.

    "I know you love the stars, and you love food, so I thought I would combine the two and make for a memorable date." Sicheng smiled. I smiled as well and leaned over the small table.

"Thank you," I pecked his lips sweetly. His lips were soft and plump against my own. I smiled softly as I separated us.

"Anytime," Sicheng spoke, slightly dazed. I smiled widely and began eating once again. I smiled as I gazed at Sicheng.

   I knew with him I'd be happy, but what about his promise? If he could break his promise to Yuta, what does that mean about any promises we would make?

   "What are you thinking about so hard, innie?" Sicheng asked. I sighed and shook my head.

   "It's nothing-"

   "Tell me, please," Sicheng held my hand over the table, causing me to give in.

   "It's just- you're breaking your promise to Yuta, aren't you?" I asked softly. Sicheng smiled and shook his head.

   "That wasn't quite my exact promise to Yuta. While he was still alive, I tried to promise to never find anyone else, but he cut me off and said to be happy, even if it wasn't with him." Sicheng's eyes watered as he reminisced.

   "I didn't know, I'm sorry," I apologized. Sicheng waved me off with a teary smile.

   "It's fine, innie. Don't worry so much," Sicheng smiled softly. I smiled as well as we stood up from the table.

   He led me to a large area covered with blankets and pillows on the roof.

   We laid down and snuggled into each other's side. I leaned my head on his shoulder and wrapped an arm around his waist.

   "Sicheng, thank you," I thanked him just before I fell asleep in his warm embrace. Sicheng kissed my forehead before falling asleep as well.

   I'm sooo sorry this is so late! I hadn't really had an idea for a good date since I've only been on two dates myself. Chan's date with Jeongin will be next!