-38-

Third-Person's POV

Everything happened so fast for everyone that night. All of them were silent, jaws dropped from the sudden revelation. A minute ago the beauty was enjoying her time with the blonde, and then she was now entitled as Kim Taehyung's fiancé.

In other people's eye, they would think that the two look so good together, they would make the perfect babies and could even be the couple of the year. But in the eyes of the people close to Jennie, they know for the fact that this is the girl's worst nightmare. When the two were out of the spotlight, the brunette immediately excused herself to the bathroom as she tried her best to cover the sadness in her eyes. Of course, Lisa caught a glimpse of her lover so she swiftly followed her behind.

Silent cry echoed when the blonde stepped a foot inside the bathroom. She stood in front of the closed cubicle and knocked, causing the crying lady to stop.

"Jennie, it's me. Come out and we'll talk it out." Lisa heard the door clicked, but the shorter girl gave no sign of coming out, clearly hinting her lover to come inside, and so the blonde did.

"Baby, I'm here. I told you I'll take you away awhile ago didn't I? Don't worry, you're one step closer to freedom. Just hang in the-" Lisa was cut off by a sudden kiss from Jennie. They haven't been together for two fucking weeks, and they're longing for each other so much.

The younger immediately kissed the older girl back with the same passion, or maybe even more. Lisa bit her lover's lower lip, causing the said girl to moan and slightly parting her lips. The blonde took this chance to push her tongue inside the brunette's mouth, and so, the battle for dominance have started.

Jennie is now pinned against the wall with Lisa's right hand on her waist and the other hand on the wall while the other girl's hand sneaked around Lisa's nape, deepening their kiss. If only oxygen wasn't needed, they would stay like that until the sun is up, but unfortunately, one of them have to pull away for them to catch their breath. They rested their forehead on each other's, eyes not bothering to gaze elsewhere.

"I love you." Jennie whispered, which made a smile creep on Lisa's lips. The younger girl cupped her face, planting a kiss on her forehead, down to the tip of her nose, to her dumpling-like cheeks, until she reached her lips once again. She nibbled on it, then pulled away making the brunette whine.

"I love you more Nini." Jennie hearing her nickname escape from Lisa's lips after weeks of being apart gave her a tingling sensation on her stomach. She's getting butterflies on it as if she heard it for the very first time. The brunette buried her head in her lover's neck and pulled their body closer.

"I missed you so much. I was so worried about you that I even asked Nabong's parents for help to know where you are. Lots of things have happened during those two weeks you were gone. I mean I was introduced to the public and it was nerve wrecking." Lisa recalled, telling Jennie her stories even though the girl knows everything, but still, she listened to the blonde.

"Why don't we continue this outside then catch up with Chaeng, Jisoo, Joy, and Sungjae. Let's show them how much we love each other baby." Instead of a nod, the brunette gave her a heavy smack on the head.

"What was that all about?!" She exclaimed as she rub her poor head, totally clueless about Jennie's action.

"Baby?! I was gone for just two weeks and now you're calling me baby and not Nini?! Tell me, did you cheat on me and got yourself a new baby?! I swear Nalalisa I will kill that bitch!" Lisa laughed at her silly antics, but when the girl stayed silent, she realized that Jennie is serious and gulped nervously.

"Oh Nini, you're my only baby, okay? I didn't cheat on you, only fools would dare cheat on such a perfect girl like Jennie Kim. You're the love of my life, the apple of my eye, my sugarplum, my sweetiepi-" And once again, Lisa was cut off by a loud shriek coming from Jennie.