-2-

Jisoo's POV

Sigh.

"Yah Kim Jisoo, you've been sighing for the umpteenth time, what the hell is wrong?" Here I am, lying on my bed whilst having a call with my pasta yet my mind can't help but to fly elsewhere.

"Paasstaa~ Jendeukie and I had a fight. Is it a fight? Ahh I don't know if it was a fight or not but the atmosphere awhile ago was intense. I regret talking about the past." I whined.

"And I have to wake her up tomorrow and drive her to school arrggh it'll be awkward tomorrow what do I do? I don't know what to do. Chaeyoungie what do I do."

"Jisoo quit your whining and stop worrying, the two of you are basically sisters, you'll settle things out okay? Now tell me what happened baby." Rosé advised, I then explained to her what happened in the kitchen.

"Pabo! That was a long time ago where did you get the guts to bring that up? I know nothing about Jennie unnie's past but I'm sure you opened up the healing wound in her heart." I groaned at her and started hitting my forehead lightly.

"Idiot jichu why did I do that."

"Do what?" An annoyingly familiar voice then popped out of nowhere in the background.

"None of your business Limario!" I shouted making sure that she'll hear me loud and clear.

"Aigoo our Chikinsoo together with her brilliantly beautiful amusingly wonderful amazingly nice nickname is back at it again." Lisa stated with sarcasm visible in her tone.

"How dare you mock my creative mind you loser!" We continued bickering with each other until Chaeng had enough and shouted.

"Quit it you two." Pasta ordered which we immediately obliged.

"Jisoo unnie, I have a question." Lisa said.

"Why am I so beautiful? I don't know either." I replied.

"No, why are you so dumb?" She scoffed.

"I'm kidding, do I really have to come to school with you two? I don't want to be a third wheeler."

"Yes Lalisa, you see by going to school with us will do you a big favor." I replied.

"Oh so now I should be thankful because Kim Chikinsoo is driving me to school when I have my own car?" Rosé chuckled at Lisa's sarcastic reply.

"No you idiot, I want you to meet my cousin."

"Yah unnie for the umpteenth time I am not interested in serious relationship as of the moment, I enjoy the freedom being provided to me so yeah, thank you very much but I'm refusing your offer sooya." Lisa remarked causing me to smirk unconsciously

"It's just a drive 15 minute Lisa-ah it won't hurt and we're not forcing the two of you together, we just want you to meet her and see what'll happen." Pasta said.

"I agree with Pasta, this is just a one time offer Limario, you might regret it if you won't. Anyway I have to sleep, goodnight Lalisa, goodnight pasta, I love yoouuu."

"I love you too Chu."

"And I-" Lisa was about to say something when I hung up cutting her off.

I started thinking about Jennie once again. Good Lord please help my cousin, I hope tomorrow's plan works. Little by little, I began drifting into a deep slumber.

▪️▪️▪️

I woke up with the sound of my alarm clock, I groaned as I turn it off, my hands went after my phone and began typing.