-16-

Jennie's POV

"I love you." Wait, what? I froze on my spot when I heard Lisa whispered those damn words. Questions began bombarding my mind.

'Is it intended for me?'

'Lisa loves me?'

'Did I hear her right or is my mind just being delulu?'

'Lisa please say it one more time...'

I saw the way eyes look at me, it was indeed full of admiration, Lisa's stunned, because of... me?

'Ha-ha-ha very funny Jennie, quit dreaming, she's not in love with you.'

I voiced inside my mind, then I turn my gaze back to Lisa and snapped my fingers right in front of her eyes.

"You were stunned, loser. I won." I announced with a hint of nervousness in my voice. Wait, why am I feeling nervous, crap.

"Oh uh yeah? G-good for you." Lisa began to stammer and turn red as soon as she came back from reality. Why is she turning red? It caused me to panic so I cupped her face and caressed her cheeks, why does it feel hot?

"Oh my God Lili what's wrong with you?" I said with an uneasy feeling, Lisa, on the other hand, gave me confused look. "Your face is hot, idiot! You're red!" I exclaimed, her eyes went wide, she stood up and ran to the kitchen, leaving me here, hella confused.

Lisa came back after a few minutes and sat down right beside me, she looks alright now, I moved closer to her and snuck my arms around hers and stared at her.

"Your catlike eyes are mesmerizing." Lisa randomly blurted out, and I was caught off guard by her words. She kept on looking directly in my eyes with adoration, I fake coughed to make her stop staring.

"You're beautiful, you can dance, you dress good, you're rich, you can sing, you can even fucking rap, you're smart and hot, you're an all rounder and you win in everything." Lisa murmured those words out of nowhere leaving me surprised, what exactly are you trying to say, Manoban?

"You know what Nini?" She paused, inhaling as much air as she needed before continuing her sentence then held my hand tightly.

"I can't stop thinking about you. Every time we're apart, I often check my phone to see if you left a message or something, but I always upset myself every single time I look at my phone. You're the first thing that comes into my mind the moment I open my eyes, 'is Jennie awake?' 'Did she dream of something nice last night?' 'Did she dream of me, perhaps?'. I always catch myself smiling for no apparent reason whenever I think of you. My stomach goes crazy when you get so close to me." Lisa admitted without any hesitation, what are you trying to say Lisa.

"What I'm trying to say is that I've completely fallen for you. Everything you do, everything you say, everything you are. You're my first thought in the morning, you're my last thought before I fall asleep, and you're almost every thought in between. I love you Jennie Kim." Lisa added, as if she read my mind. My body tensed up when I heard the words once again. I was stunned and I don't know what to do with her confession.

"Lisa... I... I-"

"No Nini, it's alright, you don't have to say anything. I understand if you find this too fast and I'm sorry if this made you uncomfortable. I can wait, I told you I'll wait even for five billion years, you don't have to love me back now." Lisa cut me off before I could even say anything.

"Liz, really it's-"

"It's fine Nini, I completely understand. What we have right now is enough for me, I'm not asking for more, I'm satisfied with us in this zone, I promise." Once again, I was cut off.