-37-

Third-Person's POV

The men wearing a black suit banged his fist on the table, almost breaking it into solid two while he was watching the press conference held by the Manobans and his brother. He gritted his teeth and every second that passes by, he's getting frustrated and frustrated, it's been five days since Jennie and Jiyeon went hiding and they are still nowhere to be found despite of having the best men in South Korea to uncover their tracks. Myungsoo has finally come to a conclusion that Marco is possibly helping her wife and daughter hide so unknown to Lisa, she has been trailed by six men for the past couple of days.

''L, you have nine days left to get your daughter back so we could finally announce her engagement with my son, if not then I'm calling this agreement off." Daehyun came barging inside his office with Taehyung following behind.

''And what your niece said is totally absurd so we have to make a believable statement that V and Jennie are in love with each other because if not, our reputation would go under. For the mean time, I'm going to hold a charity event in Guryong Village on Tuesday and my son would be the main star, it would be good if your family would be there as well." With that, Daehyun left L dumbfounded and clueless of what to do.

On the other hand, Lisa and Jisoo stayed behind as a request from the journalist to answer a few questions about themselves, the two could've even be happier to do so.

"So Ms. Jisoo, do you mind telling us how you and Ms. Lisa met? It would be nice to know how strong your bond is especially because the two of you would be working together in the near future."

"We met in YG University, she's friends with my girlfriend and she helped set the two of us up while I did the same with her because her girlfriend is one of my closest friends and I'm telling you, the two of them have the funniest love story ever."

"Is there any chance that your girlfriend would work along side with you when running the company?"

"Mine? She probably won't since she wants to pursue being a celebrity."

"My girlfriend would, as. a matter of fact, she is going to be heir of their company as well. We're giving you a lot of clues about the identity of my girlfriend, she's a well known heir. I'll leave her up to your imagination. The school actually knows about us so schoolmates, please let's not say a words about her identity for the mean time." Lisa answered playfully with her enchanting smile that mesmerizes everyone.

"Then why didn't your family and your girlfriend's family agree on a partnership then?"

"It's kinda complicated for the two of our family because there's some bad blood, but I am hoping that when the companies are passed down to us, it would be great if the two of us would work with each other."

The press conference went on like that, them answering questions about their personal life, social and school life, and their expectation regarding their future careers. A certain brunette was closely watching the blonde together with her mother while wearing a smile on her face. They are both fighting for their love, and as what her cousin said, love wins, always.

"You'll see her soon sweetie, I promise." Jiyeon assured her daughter as she held her hand tightly. Jennie rested her head on her mother's shoulder as tears began streaming down form her eyes. She misses Lisa, she just hopes that Lisa would come barging inside and bring her out of this mess. But Jennie knows that they can't just do that, she can't just let Lisa know where she is.

After that, articles about the press conference held escalated quickly. Citizens are wondering who Jisoo and Lisa's girlfriend might be, some are even making a theory on their possible identity, setting Lisa up with the different heirs of different companies. But what gained almost everyone's attention is her possible relationship with Jennie Kim that has a lot of evidences wich Myungsoo declined almost immediately but the students of YGU know better and so, the theory never died down.