-8-

Jennie's POV

We were silent for a couple of minutes. It was two people, hugging and comforting one another. Lisa broke the hug then caresses my wrist.

"I'm sorry..." She mumbled for the umpteenth time. I cupped her face.

"Hey, I told you, it's okay. Now let's get to class shall we?" I said then pulled her wrist but she didn't budge an inch.

"I don't want to." She whispered loud enough for me to be able to hear it.

"What? Lisa quit slacking off. You need to get to class right NOW." I emphasized, she had no choice but to oblige. I walk her to her next class.

"Goodluck on Chem." I laughed then she pouted. I signaled her to go inside and she did. I checked the time, 10:38am, shit I'm 8 minutes late. I swiftly ran to my next class, Home Economics.

I knocked three times gently and opened the door.

"Goodmorning ma'am, sorry I'm late." I apologized and went to our counter. We'll be cooking for this class, Nayeon and Irene unnie will be my group mates.

"I heard what happened in the hall." Irene unnie whispered. The three of us talked quietly while doing our assigned task.

"Oooh Jenjen's got admirers." Nayeon teased while secretly sprinkling some parmesan cheese on her hand, before it could reach her mouth, I spanked her wrist, the parmesan cheese got everywhere.

"Yah!" Irene unnie yelled catching everyone's attention, great, now everyone's eyes are on us.

"Bae! Kim! Im! What are you three doing?!" Ms. Woo scolded us when she saw the mess that we've made.

"Sorry ma'am! We'll clean this up right away!" Irene unnie glared at us then twisted our ear. We groaned in pain quietly, not wanting to be scolded for the second time around.

"You two quit playing around and do your job properly before I rip your head off and hang it in my room." Whelp, here comes the control freak, she's really strict when it comes to cooking... and ironing.

Nayeon and I worked silently, Irene split us apart, we were both working at both ends of the counter.

After successfully cooking Mac & Cheese, we served it in a plate in front of Ms. Woo. Nayeon and I ate the leftovers. I love Irene's cooking!

When we finished the food, the three of us headed to the canteen where we saw the others already eating their food so we joined them.

"Here's your lunch." Lisa said, handing me a tray of food, then sat beside me. I thanked her then ate.

Lisa's POV

Our lunch ended, my next class would be PE. All four of us would be attending this class together so you can say that I am pretty much looking forward to this class.

We went inside the changing room, to change our clothes and gear up. Afterwards, we headed to the gym.

"Okay class, you'll be divided into four teams. We'll be playing volleyball, so the team captain would be Lee Taeyong, Jung Jaehyun, Minatozaki Sana, Park Jihyo. All four of you, step right up and choose your teammates." Coach Park instructed.

All four of us were divided as well, Jennie's in Taeyong's team, I'm in Sana's team, Chaeng in Jaehyun's team, and Chu in Jihyo's team. The others who weren't picked will serve as the scorer, linesmen, and such.

Jennie and Chu's team will play first, we'll only play one set, the first team to gain 15 points wins, followed by my team and Chaeng's then the finals.